advertisement

Coronavirus - the new strain XXIV

I started to feel off late last night. A few mins ago I tested positive. If anything I’m feeling a little better now than last night but I suppose this can wax & wane. Got a holiday to a Greek island in 9 days. I could be ok for it but will my wife get it, she had it about 3 months ago but reinfection seems common.

I started to feel off late last night. A few mins ago I tested positive. If anything I’m feeling a little better now than last night but I suppose this can wax & wane. Got a holiday to a Greek island in 9 days. I could be ok for it but will my wife get it, she had it about 3 months ago but reinfection seems common.

Best of luck clive - cruel luck but 9 days might still be doable. 10 days was the average to testing negative back in January.

Plenty of fluids and paracetamol @clivem2
Mrs tested positive last Thursday and negative today. I'm doing a test tomorrow as a day behind.
Mature cheddar cheese and pickle on toast for lunch - I could almost taste it. :rolleyes:

I feel your pain, got hit with it yesterday and its most unpleasant, lack of sleep , shivers, throat glands etc. I haven’t felt this bad in years.
Had a PCR test and the folk ast the testing station reckons the cases are doubling every day or 2.

I feel your pain, got hit with it yesterday and its most unpleasant, lack of sleep , shivers, throat glands etc. I haven’t felt this bad in years.
Had a PCR test and the folk ast the testing station reckons the cases are doubling every day or 2.

Best of luck, again.

My throat glands were up yesterday but are down today. I'm a bit sniffly, bunged up, some sinus pain and a slight headache. Low energy and some coughing but if it doesn't get much worse it'll be ok.
The Jubilee had to be a super-spreading event....

Thank you, lozenges, throat spray and paracetamol, SiL is aHomeopathic practitioner and has sent me a care package. Best of health to you all x

"Join us on a discussion on life during covid for vulnerable people and the use of antivirals, with guests Prof Ravindra Gupta & Prof Alex Richter, hosted by Dr Stephen Griffin & Prof Sheena Cruickshank, chaired by Dr Helen Salisbury; and numbers presented by Dr Duncan Robertson"

Last edited:
The ignorance of getting vaccinated with a vaccine based on 6 months research, instead of 10 years..

By any chance, are you also a climate-change denier, Brexit supporter, or believe that COVID is caused by 5G masts? Have you had enough of experts?
Haha no. Don’t know about Brexit, but 5g theories were probably created by those who sell the vaccinnes, to ridicule no vaxxers.
Multiple boosters just exhaust our immune response, in fact it’s more probable to get Covid 2-3 months after getting vaccinated.
There are hundreds of studies online, conspiracy theories have nothing to do with serious medical studies, but certainly research have to be financed. Who is going to finance those against the covid vax?
In the end, it’s all about making more money..

Haha no. Don’t know about Brexit, but 5g theories were probably created by those who sell the vaccinnes, to ridicule no vaxxers.
Multiple boosters just exhaust our immune response, in fact it’s more probable to get Covid 2-3 months after getting vaccinated.
There are hundreds of studies online, conspiracy theories have nothing to do with serious medical studies, but certainly research have to be financed. Who is going to finance those against the covid vax?
In the end, it’s all about making more money..

Good grief! As a retired medicine researcher and developer for a ‘vaccine seller’ who has taken new drugs through the approval process and actually understands the science, rules, checks and balances, I can promise everyone else on here (as you won’t believe me) that this is errant nonsense….

advertisement

Back