advertisement

Connecting headphones to speaker amp terminals?

I've ordered a custom a 1.5m four-way cable with HD650 connectors at one end and 4 banana plugs at the other end. The guy gets what I'm saying about four in to four out, as it were. I should get it sometime next week. Dunno if I'll try it with my Amptastic first, maybe I'll use another amplifier just in case he doesn't get what I'm saying lol
Fwiw, I ordered from this guy:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/skyaudiocables

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
I'm currently listening to Das Lied von der Erde by Mahler (Janet Baker and Waldemar Kmentt on vocals with Kubelik at the helm) and it's just... I can't find the right adjective to describe the sound so I'll just say it sounds superlative.

Suffice to say, I'm so glad to have discovered the Amptastic and I'm so glad for all your help in finding a solution to make use of it as a headphone amplifier. Grazie, grazie :)

Thanks to Temple Audio my Can Opener has been modified for use with Temple, Amptastic or any similar amps. My headphone cable has also been modified to plug in to any headphone socket with a custom adaptor. They also serviced my Bantam One, all for very little cost so a big shout out to them.

advertisement

Back