advertisement

Christmas whine

I can't be too grumpy today, I just looked up my paycheck stub online and saw my xmas bonus.

We get a bonus, if you can call it that, in January.

Well cheers for that. January? 24th. Great.

this is the time of year i am reminded of the existence of the great criminal johnny mathis.
And he’s still above ground, which is surprising because god knows what he was taking-

Look at me
I'm as helpless as a kitten up a tree
And I feel like I'm clinging to a cloud
I can't understand
I get misty

On my own
Would I wander through this wonderland alone
Never knowing my right foot from my left
My hat from my glove
I'm too misty,

Acid?

Xmas anything should be confined to 2 weeks before Xmas, bollocks to the economy. My neighbours got a Xmassy bow on his front door already, bastard!

Home Depot began stocking their Christmas section around the last week of September.

Xmas anything should be confined to 2 weeks before Xmas, bollocks to the economy. My neighbours got a Xmassy bow on his front door already, bastard!
Get this then

26393.jpg

Hopefully there will be no Muslim psycho with a gun killing innocent people for our Xmas in Strasbourg this year. Peace and good will to all. No mindless murdering would be nice.

Hopefully there will be no Muslim psycho with a gun killing innocent people for our Xmas in Strasbourg this year. Peace and good will to all. No mindless murdering would be nice.

It is these sort of comments that are mindless. Were Bush/Blair psychos when they started the slaughter of up to a million in Iraq ?
And if you want to go back to Al Qaeda that was created by the Americans too.

And back on topic, one of the freeview channels has been showing Xmas films back to back for weeks already.

I can recommend SE Asia at this time of year.

It is these sort of comments that are mindless. Were Bush/Blair psychos when they started the slaughter of up to a million in Iraq ?
And if you want to go back to Al Qaeda that was created by the Americans too.
You will find me slating Blair many times in pfm for his disgusting behaviour in the middle east. You will also find my name as sponsor in the credits of the documentary The Killings of Tony Blair.

Thing is, neither of them have ever turned up or are likely to show up in the Strasbourg Christmas market this year with a gun. If they had, they would have got a mention.

What's your problem?

You will find me slating Blair many times in pfm for his disgusting behaviour in the middle east. You will also find my name as sponsor in the credits of the documentary The Killings of Tony Blair.

Thing is, neither of them have ever turned up or are likely to show up in the Strasbourg Christmas market this year with a gun. If they had, they would have got a mention.

What's your problem?

You should've said 'extreme right-wing neo-nazi fanatic psycho', Rich. Keeps you out of trouble.

advertisement

Back