advertisement

Chord Mojo suitable in static Hifi?

Well I really liked the Rega DAC, so that's a start! It has been interesting reading views on Chord DACs on the whole - seem quite extreme opinion-splitters.
I've had a Chord Qutest on loan for the last few days and it betters my Rega DacR quite significantly. The only downside (for me) is lack of a remote to change inputs/filters.

Recently bought a Mojo. Couldn’t be happier. It’s made my Hd600s sound much better abd easily fits in to my main system.

I can’t understand why anyone would have problems with its controls. I am technically dyslexic and find it easy to use.

I think it’s a great product, especially given the price.

Recently bought a Mojo. Couldn’t be happier. It’s made my Hd600s sound much better abd easily fits in to my main system.

I can’t understand why anyone would have problems with its controls. I am technically dyslexic and find it easy to use.

I think it’s a great product, especially given the price.

Headphones is my next thing to consider. Have some HD280 pros but the dog chewed one of the foam pads to bits... Not sure how to repair, or if worth it and time for an upgrade!

This little thing is nuts. Can't quite get my head around the impact from this tiny box, with just an old phone charger and cheap ebay cables connecting it to the system. Initial reaction to the level of detail apparent was hmm that'll get tiring, but it just hasn't. Quite the opposite.

advertisement

Back