advertisement

Chic

Thank you for the Lime. They look as if they have been unwillingly abducted from a Parent/Teacher disco, or an audition for Keith and Candice Marie in a revival of 'Nuts In May'.

Was poor Lolo Ferrari proper disco, or merely disco revival?
Yet does it really matter? - watch here as she pushes impudent love rivals aside with aplomb and panache (or whatever they were called)

[YOUTUBE]TBbaDU_MZdQ&feature[/YOUTUBE]

Thank you for the Lime. They look as if they have been unwillingly abducted from a Parent/Teacher disco, or an audition for Keith and Candice Marie in a revival of 'Nuts In May'.

Was poor Lolo Ferrari proper disco, or merely disco revival?
Yet does it really matter? - watch here as she pushes impudent love rivals aside with aplomb and panache (or whatever they were called)

[YOUTUBE]TBbaDU_MZdQ&feature[/YOUTUBE]

Ha, ha, very good. Keith & Candice Marie and of course Honky.

That Lime - thanks for sharing, it goes to show, you can't tell who has the music in them. All geography teachers should be given a chance.

Back to the classics now at PFM Disco Gold FM is it:

DJ DS

Last edited by a moderator:
This one available in the shops, and as a topical reference, A Doctor is on trial for killing one of the band is it:

Has anyone parked a white Cortina across the fire exit?

DJ DS

Terrific thread (palpnorte in his element). When I came to digitise my singles I was initially horrified by the amount of disco I uncovered, but soon remembered what was great about it, even some of the cheese...

Those of a sensitive disposition might not want to see the attire and the presentation of the supporting artists in this one is it, but we are in the pre-enlightenment 1970's here.

You can see in the expression of KM, she sees the irony

DJ DS

Yes, see above is it.

I'm off on my break now, so will hand over to DJ Tim the Music Man, leaving you on this one. For those of you leaving, have a safe trip home, and don't forget to collect you coats from Melanie.

DJ DS

Yes nickl, it's too late for Cerrone, but it's never too late for Disco Tex & His Sex-O-Lettes and the interminable Get Dancin'! , and not only Part 1 but also the rarely heard Part 2!!

If anyone has the stamina, please note how by the end of part 2 both Tex and Sex-O-Lettes seem to have gone off the idea rather, and a feeling of desperation sets in. Tex also says 'Hello Shirley' in a stage whisper, which used to really freak my friend Shirley out.

I think DJ DS has gone for a disco nap.

Go ahead, go ahead ....

Stacy Lattisaw:

[youtube]3--gpcJlARA[/youtube]

Daddy's Favourite - great strings , courtesy of Patrice Rushen:

Klaus Wunderlich, catchier than impetigo this one:

Hi, back from stint at the local pub, thanks to regulars for spinning thier selections,

Now bringing you favourites new and old is it.

Next up, a timeless classic:

DJ DS

Good to see the crowd up for it keeping the beat movin' and groovin' on is it

DJ DS

I feel I know this crowd, so I can share with you. I used to have a pair of flares with the triangular colour insert like these guys. Those were the times, that was the look, you go with the flow is it.

DJ DS

Tracey and Anna have been up to the booth and requested this one is it.

Happy to oblige, no party is complete etc.

Notice how up for it everyone in the crowd is, even the guys in wheelchairs get up to boogie!

DJ DS

In the back of the box, this one for the fiesty ladies is it

Feel the power

DJ DS

I see some of the shy ones not out on the floor yet?

Never mind, if you need help with the footwork, this will help is it.

[YOUTUBE]Q-2p2rRSwDw[/YOUTUBE]

DJ DS

and theres the problem ,most people cant dance , if only they realised it before they got p1ssed up , but then it too late and on to the dance floor they go , moving around like a wounded cow:D
Some nice cheesy music posted on here , thanks for the memories

If you are bit peckish, we have a selection of Camembert on offer is it

Quite tasty on a baguette there.

DJ DS

Off on the next break now, I am going to try something new, so bear with.

If you don't like it, don't worry, the classics will be back soon is it.

DJ DS, Bringing you musical friends, old and new

advertisement

Back