advertisement

Celef LS8 confusion

Crikey… that’s bargaintastic!

At the time he said it was the last pair, I messaged him through ebay to see if they were doing any more and he said not. Then he messaged me again and said he'd found one last pair of black ash cabinets so he offered to build me a pair. £900 was actually only £50 less than the last new pair he sold on Ebay previous to me messaging him. The listings were hanging around for ages on ebay though so I don't think they were particularly sought after or sold well, stunning things though and if I weren't a pauper I'd have kept them.

I guess that’s the trouble with selling a limited edition - personal mission or not - via eBay rather than through his established network… It must have dismayed him to basically let them go at a loss if he was speaking truth when I bought one of his first pairs.
As you say, stunning things. If I sell mine it will be for stupid retro (think Pioneer Urushi) consistency reasons which I’d be a little embarrassed to share… seriously, don’t ask, though in my defence it is a third system!

I guess that’s the trouble with selling a limited edition - personal mission or not - via eBay rather than through his established network… It must have dismayed him to basically let them go at a loss if he was speaking truth when I bought one of his first pairs.
As you say, stunning things. If I sell mine it will be for stupid retro (think Pioneer Urushi) consistency reasons which I’d be a little embarrassed to share… seriously, don’t ask, though in my defence it is a third system!
Off topic. Nigel, can you please post (or PM if not allowed to) a link to Reiki audio. Thanks.

advertisement

Back