advertisement

[FS] Cables galore

Over the years I have acquired far more cables than I shall ever need. A look around in my work room this afternoon suggests there's at least 50 cables of different types, lengths etc.

It's obviously time to reduce the stockpile.

What's available? Lots of Naim Snaics (grey and black), Din-RCA, Din-XLR, Digital, Speaker cables etc.

Most interconnects are 1-m or 1.5m, but a few shorter. I also have a few very long interconnects.

Most speaker cables are 3m-5m each, with terminations

I'd like to get a picture of what's needed out there.

I could produce a list with prices, and may decide to do that.

But that's extra effort.

So, first come, first served - Tell me what you're looking for; I'll tell you what I've got that might suit; then we can sort out price and postage.

I don't mind using either this Forum thread or Pfm private messaging - Whatever suits you best.

Skyebridge

Thanks for the interest and questions so far.

I've published a List of what's available further down this thread.

Skyebridge

OK Folks,

Firstly, an apology that I mistakenly sent this List earlier today in reply to a Pfm, rather than onto this Thread.

Here is a listing of interconnect, speaker and mains power cables available that are in very good and full working condition unless stated otherwise.

Some people might wish to know that I've also got some digital and RCA-type interconnects that I'm not ready to List here yet because I've not decided what equipment I'm keeping or selling. Send me a Pfm if you are looking for something in that area.

I'm also quite happy to use private messages to provide further information and discuss prices as required.

Prices include signed-for 2nd class postage to UK mainland addresses except for long and heavy lengths of cable (i.e. interconnects or speaker cables, for which there will be considerably higher postal/courier charges).

For non-mainland and other addresses and non-UK postage, shipping will cost more.

I won't send anything abroad without insurance.

I am open to offers, particularly if the buyer wants two or more items.

Payment should normally be by bank transfer. Payment by cash and collection is possible only by prior arrangement from South Oxfordshire.

INTERCONNECTS

All interconnects are Naim origin or made for Naim and have Din locking-ring terminations except when specified other. If in doubt about suitability, please ask and I will check.

240-degree Interconnects (5-pin Din)

Grey Snaic 1.5 metre £55

Black Snaic 1.5 metre (NA-52) £75
Black Snaic 1.5 metre (NA-0030) £75

180-degree Interconnects (5-pin Din)

Grey Snaic 0.8 metre (Flashback) £30
Grey Snaic 1.2 metre (NA-0168) £60
Grey Snaic 1.2 metre (NA-46) £60
Grey Snaic 1.2 metre (NA-03) £60
Grey Snaic 1.2 metre (NA-03) (Latching Din plugs) £45
Grey Snaic 1.0 metre (Chord Company) (Din to 2 x RCA plugs) £50
Grey Snaic 1.0 metre (Chord Company) (Din Male to Female plugs) £60

Black Snaic 7.5 metre (Neutrik Din to 2 x RCA plugs) £110
Black Snaic 5.2 metre (Neutrik Din to 2 x RCA plugs) £85
Black Snaic 1.0 metre (Din to 2 x RCA plugs) £70
Black Snaic 1.0 metre (Din to 2 x RCA plugs) £70
Black Snaic 1.0 metre (Bullet Plus Din Latching plug to 2 x RCA plugs) £45
Black Snaic 0.2 metre (Din to 4 x RCA plugs [slightly shorter pair labelled "Record"]) £80

XLR Interconnect Cables

Grey Snaic 0.5 metre (Chord Chrysalis XLR to 2 x RCA plugs) £50

Blue Note 4.0 metre (Avondale XLR to 4-pin Din Locking ring) £95

Black Snaic 1.2 metre (XLR to 4-pin Din Locking ring) £80
Black Snaic 1.0 metre (XLR to 4-pin Din Locking ring) £75
Black Snaic 1.0 metre (XLR to 4-pin Din Locking ring) £75
Black Snaic 1.5 metre (XLR to 4-pin Din Latching socket) - (Non-Naim interconnect in fair condition) £35
Black Snaic 1.0 metre (XLR to 4-pin Din Latching socket) - (Original early Nap-135 interconnect in fair condition) £40
Black Snaic 1.0 metre (XLR to 4-pin Din Latching socket) - (Original early Nap-135 interconnect in fair condition) £40
Green Snaic 1.0 metre (XLR Male to XLR Female) - (Cardas, USA) £65
Green Snaic 0.7 metre (XLR Male to XLR Female) - (Probably Chord Company, but not definite) £55

Speaker Cables

2 x 8.5 metre L + R cables (Red shielding, Avondale Black Link, banana plugs at both ends) £140
2 x 5 metre L + R cables (Black shielding, Avondale Black Link, banana plugs at both ends) £80
2 x 5 metre L + R cables (Transparent shielding, high quality, banana plugs at both ends) £45
2 x 5 metre L + R cables (Transparent shielding, high quality, banana plugs at both ends) £45
2 x 5 metre L + R cables (Green shielding, Talk-3 Hi Definition, banana plugs at both ends) £55

UK 250v Power Socket Leads

5 x Leads, approx 2 metre each, MK Brand with Naim Connection labels attached - £40 each

Thanks for looking,

Skyebridge

Just to say I've nabbed a couple of these and to thank Skyebridge for a lovely opportunity to meet up, chat and set the world to right. Thank you sir, pleasure to meet you and look forward to deploying these shortly,

Al

Thanks Al,

It was a pleasure meeting you and having a good conversation.

Success with your A/V + HiFi project!

Hugh

advertisement

Back