advertisement

[FS] Cables galore

skyebridge

Over the years I have acquired far more cables than I shall ever need. A look around in my work room this afternoon suggests there's at least 50 cables of different types, lengths etc.

It's obviously time to reduce the stockpile.

What's available? Lots of Naim Snaics (grey and black), Din-RCA, Din-XLR, Digital, Speaker cables etc.

Most interconnects are 1-m or 1.5m, but a few shorter. I also have a few very long interconnects.

Most speaker cables are 3m-5m each, with terminations

I'd like to get a picture of what's needed out there.

I could produce a list with prices, and may decide to do that.

But that's extra effort.

So, first come, first served - Tell me what you're looking for; I'll tell you what I've got that might suit; then we can sort out price and postage.

I don't mind using either this Forum thread or Pfm private messaging - Whatever suits you best.

Skyebridge

I might be interested if you have a phono to din. I need one to hook my Schitt Modi dac to my nac82.
Do you have such cable for sale?
Thanks Laurence

Alex,

Don't know why I had not though of that truly inspirational idea. I'll look forward to receiving yours.

Skyebridge

Over the years I have acquired far more cables than I shall ever need. A look around in my work room this afternoon suggests there's at least 50 cables of different types, lengths etc.

It's obviously time to reduce the stockpile.

What's available? Lots of Naim Snaics (grey and black), Din-RCA, Din-XLR, Digital, Speaker cables etc.

Most interconnects are 1-m or 1.5m, but a few shorter. I also have a few very long interconnects.

Most speaker cables are 3m-5m each, with terminations

I'd like to get a picture of what's needed out there.

I could produce a list with prices, and may decide to do that.

But that's extra effort.

So, first come, first served - Tell me what you're looking for; I'll tell you what I've got that might suit; then we can sort out price and postage.

I don't mind using either this Forum thread or Pfm private messaging - Whatever suits you best.

Skyebridge
Rather than getting bombarded with what have you got messages, i would suggest adding a list.

Any rfc mercury or venus interconnects..rca…or townshend isolda dct interconnects or speaker cables

Any XLR male to RCA plug pairs? Something in the 1-1.5m range would work a treat for an occasional use I have (pseudo balanced output, to rca amp input)

Thanks.

advertisement

Back