advertisement

Brexit: give me a positive effect... XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s the place you go to Brian when you’re revealed- another example of your own behaviour you like to attribute to others, just like your frequent claims that other members eat junk food, lie and fabricate posts, are confused and lack understanding and are bullying you. I’m afraid you’re describing yourself. It’s why you attract the mute button at record levels.
Who are you talking to?

So who’s going to be driving that? A large influential trading block or a tin pot Little Britain?
It is EU driven. Upside, the Germans sell a few luxury cars; downside, struggling farmers will find it even more difficult. French and ROI farmers will kick off but Ursula on the bridge will throw them a few crumbs.

I wonder is this closer to the reality for NI if they really want to embrace business opportunity. Not withstanding the costs involved for supermarkets getting goods from the UK which are necessary because the UK left the EU. This will lead to increased costs and less choice of foods in NI going forward. Supermarkets are warning that a lot of distributors will end up moving to the EU to get around these issues. Still the cry goes out from the Tories and their supporters that the EU have to solve this. On and on it goes ad finitum.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/ire...out-of-proportion-says-meat-company-1.4612295

It’s the place you go to Brian when you’re revealed- another example of your own behaviour you like to attribute to others, just like your frequent claims that other members eat junk food, lie and fabricate posts, are confused and lack understanding and are bullying you. I’m afraid you’re describing yourself. It’s why you attract the mute button at record levels.
Hahahaha.

Going back to your latest deflection. Not a good effort, I’ve been open for years here in ‘food’ threads. Despite your searching abilities, what you showed is not news in your snipe today, the posts are there to be seen. I realise your disciples will lap it up though, a boost for your ego.

Brexit: give me a positive effect... XIII
So, are you in favour of empty supermarket shelves? If not, what do you suggest as a solution? You might also clarify where and when those pictures were taken.

By the way, I can confirm a lack of concern at being ‘muted’ by some here. It’s a function for infants, which says it all. Oh, and nationalists. Don’t care what they think of me either, I mean, they’re nationalists, after all.

It is EU driven. Upside, the Germans sell a few luxury cars; downside, struggling farmers will find it even more difficult. French and ROI farmers will kick off but Ursula on the bridge will throw them a few crumbs.
okaaaay, so the French and ROI farmers will discuss it with the commission, and a compromise will be found that suits all parties. That’s how it works.
Meanwhile, what about the UK? Could I refer the Honourable Gentleman to the title of this thread?
Our negotiations with the South American trading bloc will probably raise the issue of Las Malvinas somewhere along the line.

^ I doubt we will ever know.

It could be easy in a few decades anyway, the EU might have been forced into reform by the sensibles, may not be so undemocratic and such an authoritarian project.

^ I doubt we will ever know.

It could be easy in a few decades anyway, the EU might have been forced into reform by the sensibles, may not be so undemocratic and such an authoritarian project.
There will be no soft landing for the EU empire it must continue towards a USE or perish. Dependency and the Brexit 'are you with us or against us' culture will ensure its survival for a few years yet.

There will be no soft landing for the EU empire it must continue towards a USE or perish. Dependency and the Brexit 'are you with us or against us' culture will ensure its survival for a few years yet.
Phew that’s a relief. The rabid press doesn’t have to find a new bogeyman just yet.
So, how about those benefits?

okaaaay, so the French and ROI farmers will discuss it with the commission, and a compromise will be found that suits all parties. That’s how it works.
Meanwhile, what about the UK? Could I refer the Honourable Gentleman to the title of this thread?
Our negotiations with the South American trading bloc will probably raise the issue of Las Malvinas somewhere along the line.
There will be no compromise, at best they will bung the farmers a few Euros and taper the agreement. If the mad cow feed causes problems the EU may need the Mercosur beef.
UK benefit on this one is we are not part of 'EU law has primacy over national law'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back