advertisement

Brennan

I've got pictures of Hippo disposal bags. Not much thought to recycling about these, especially the one containing a big ol' Sony amp ...

Ok, I've just tossed my cookies/cleared my cache (browser, not lunch), restarted my browser, searched for 'Victoria Plumb model', and I'm still getting frumpy kilt wearing models (although the one of them has a nicer face than before, and I'm having a lingering semi on for Ms. Plumb). Any suggestions?
Is Mrs Plumb in the shower, behind a translucent curtain? Phwoar. As for suggestions, none suitable for a family-friendly site. Definitely, definitely, do not Google "Mrs Plumb shower action".

I still get Brennan all the time and actually do wonder what they’re like. Will anyone admit to having heard or even owned one?

You say that but apart from Brennan all I seem to get is rather naff, very expensive hotels that I’ve never been to, nor ever will, or anything similar. I'm on the lookout for a frumpy kilt style skirt but no joy.

I still get Brennan all the time and actually do wonder what they’re like. Will anyone admit to having heard or even owned one?
I have a JB7 bought, oh, must be at least ten years ago, when I had a job in London and was doing a weekly commute. Ripped my 700+ CDs and could listen to them in the week, via some small active PC speakers. So I was using it as a source. Sound was not at all bad. Tried it into the main system as a source again and quite listenable but unexceptional compared to the cd5x, unsurprisingly. I'm sure I tried it with speakers too, but forget which ones and never really used it that way. Ripping the CDs was quite a faff, and it wasn't easy to edit track data. Currently it's sitting idly on a bookcase.

I repaired one for a customer once. Quite an old model. It contained a Raspberry Pi with a screen, DVD drive and a hard disk. As far as I remember, there were no extra bits in it, but I could be wrong.

I had a JB7 (I think) a long, long time ago when they were a New Thing.

It ripped to MP3 and played OK for a while and then started to add a clearly audible extra noise which hadn't been there at first. I sent it back and was sent a replacement, with no explanation of what the problem might have been.

The replacement before long acted up in exactly the same way. I returned it and eventually (after getting fairly insistent) got a refund.

The concept was appealing, but the execution at that point left something to be desired, as did the customer service.

I repaired one for a customer once. Quite an old model. It contained a Raspberry Pi with a screen, DVD drive and a hard disk. As far as I remember, there were no extra bits in it, but I could be wrong.
Really? Lol.

You may lol, Gary but many of the early streamers were a Pi in a fancy box, a few still are. That Brennan provided three extra things for good or bad.

advertisement

Back