advertisement

Boxer shorts

Lidl for my lidl one. Whatever’s on offer, it’s agnostic as to level of constraint.

Mull can we have a photo of you in your red Speedos ?

Come on, you’ve gotta draw the line somewhere!

I’ve got a couple of pairs of Icebreaker merino for when on tour, they’re very good but just too light for daily use, it feels like going commando.

m&s 100% cotton are my weapons of choice, though i am looking at bamboo for xmas

swing low, sweet chariot :)
Bamboo under crackers! What an unbelievably versatile plant, you can eat it, make conservatory furniture out of, make an LP12 plinth out of it, wear it and if brexit happens and we go back to the “good old days”, schools could even reintroduce it for behaviour management!

Mull can we have a photo of you in your red Speedos ?

Sorry.. I only have Speedos in Black... but here is a pic of my body double in the red version.
Almost like lookng in the mirror.. :D

8-083546446-A.jpg

Thinking back I have some old 'endurance' ones in black with a tasteful blue graphic.. I also have a few other swim outfits in patterned styles in assorted colours for holidays. I even have some with legs.. very rarely worn. Shorts.. not down to the ankle, for getting to and from beach or pool.. but I'm not paying a fortune to get to some exotic sunny paradise and spend my time in my overcoat.

But for underwear. Black. Replaced frequently when any get worn.

Something that doesn’t have them knocking around like a pair of castanets.

Exactly.. Apart from anything else.. the sound of my clacker banging about between my globes is extremely unsettling for the Laydees. Just not the way a true Gent behaves.

After wearing boxing shorts for years I orderd Fruit Of Loom underpants from Amazon. Most comfortable underpants worn by me for years they also keep their shape. My wife said they are also sexy lol. Best of all cheep as chips .

advertisement

Back