advertisement

Bosch has a lot to answer for….

The one to have, assuming a left testicle is involved in the transaction, is Stahl House (aka Architect Pierre Koenig’s 'Case Study House No. 22'). Everything else is an 'also-ran'.

1200px-Case_Study_House_No._22.JPG

stahlhouse.jpg

I've wanted to own this house since I was a child with dreams of being an architect myself.

stahlhouse.jpg

That's a bit bling that one, I prefer the Bosch one TBH.

That's a bit bling that one, I prefer the Bosch one TBH.
Try this 3D CGI tour and you might change your mind, Matt. It's actually quite small and neat, with every room having a spectacular view (even the car port).

According to Wikipedia, the Stahl family have been reluctant to sell, despite unsolicited offers going as high as $15 million.

I can see window washing becoming a bit of a chore, though.

Last edited:
Getting back on topic with hi-fi (if not exactly with Bosch) check out that big console hi-fi extension speaker to the right of the then young Mrs. Stahl. The console with single speaker system within is over behind the little love seat on the far left there.

stahlhouse.jpg

Last edited:
I'd listened to the whole album on Bandcamp and thought the same. I'll probably buy just that one track.
Nah, some of the rest of it is growing on me. Give it a couple of gos, it's definitely a keeper. Haven't yet bought it - I'm giving it a few plays having downloaded it via Tidal first - but almost certainly will buy it since I like my own copies :)

advertisement

Back