advertisement

Banned!

I'm banned from AoS, though now Marco's gone AWOL I might try sneaking back in again.
Do what one of their members keeps doing here- open several burner accounts in different names simultaneously but leave most lying fallow. Ingratiate yourself with expressing favoured opinions- in this case anti vaccine conspiracy theories then come back pissed a few nights, let your hair down and start racist ranting before going up in smoke. Repeat at leisure.

It was more a side swipe at the current trend to silence those with alternative views, unfortunately there is no tongue in cheek emoji :)

I've probably been double banned and triple banned after this morning's, ahem, interesting thread re Oscar:D

I'm actually surprised I'm still able to post anywhere on the interwebs:D

I think I wore my Wam ban with pride at the time, despite not really knowing what caused it. Oddly, things were much better thereafter, which just proves that the banned played on..........
I have been banned from here for the same. Having an opposite opinion to the hoard can create issues & i fully understand this. Thankfully, in this respect this place has a lot of catching up to do with society in general. Hopefully it will never get the point where opinions are deemed evil & beyond reproach, as seems the case with the far left these days. It's becoming sinister & quite worrying for society in general where many are afraid to voice an opinion in case of repercussions, this is mainly aimed at the media world but the media world is where many rely on information, Scary.

I've probably been double banned and triple banned after this morning's, ahem, interesting thread re Oscar:D

I'm actually surprised I'm still able to post anywhere on the interwebs:D
Tony, you’ve reminded me of Groucho Marx:
“I wouldn't want to belong to a club that would have me as a member”.

I’ll likely hoof this thread fairly shortly as it is a direct AUP breach (pfm sits happily with the rest of the audio community and certainly has no issues with WigWam, AoS etc).

PS No idea Marco had vanished. I don’t read the place (I’m not a member), but just popped over now and see he hasn’t logged in this year. Very strange indeed, I hope he’s ok.

I’ll likely hoof this thread fairly shortly as it is a direct AUP breach (pfm sits happily with the rest of the audio community and certainly has no issues with WigWam, AoS etc).

PS No idea Marco had vanished. I don’t read the place (I’m not a member), but just popped over now and see he hasn’t logged in this year. Very strange indeed, I hope he’s ok.
Hasn't been seen since October last year, no one has any idea what's happened or if they do they haven't made it public. I too hope he's ok.

Tony, you’ve reminded me of Groucho Marx:
“I wouldn't want to belong to a club that would have me as a member”.

Interestingly I was over a'twam earlier on and was able to browse the entire forum, most odd.

Maybe they reinstated me after today's 'altercation'.

Who knows who cares, so little time etc.

advertisement

Back