advertisement

Avondale TPR4

I have just finished the Ryan Sound Labs loner trial. All I will say on that is - Wow, these cards are very good and I will be buying the transform kit plus the MC cards.

Now, I am thinking that perhaps I should consider getting the TPR4 installed in my olive HiCap. The RSL cards take the music replay to another level. Will the TPR4 bring further improvements?

Colin

A few of us have done just that, it makes for a stunning pre amp.

Big thumbs up for the TPR4!

I have 72/RSL/Hicap/TPR4.

Dandy.

I have just finished the Ryan Sound Labs loner trial. All I will say on that is - Wow, these cards are very good and I will be buying the transform kit plus the MC cards.

Now, I am thinking that perhaps I should consider getting the TPR4 installed in my olive HiCap. The RSL cards take the music replay to another level. Will the TPR4 bring further improvements?

Colin

For £150 it's a no brainier, as Gaius mentioned it makes a stunning pre even better with the TPR4 module.

I have 72 RSL/CB Hi-Cap TPR4/NAP100/Allae/UQ into Hugo/Rega RP6

I believe I was the first to use this combo (72 + RSL + Hi-Cap + TPR4) - highly recommended :).

@TPR4 - beautifully built, extremely easy to fit, very well priced, outstanding performance = absolutely nothing to criticise.

Thanks for the replies and recommendations.

I have ordered the RSL cards and they should be dispatched today.

My next purchase will have be the TPR4. If it brings further improvements without altering the sound, then this may well be my last preamp.

Enjoy the music...

Colin

advertisement

Back