advertisement

[FS] Audio Note gear.

beautiful and perfect sounding speakers for any decent low powered amp. Why still for sale?
Thanks Rockmeister. They are indeed fabulous speakers and to my eyes, in ‘MINT’ condition. These currently list @ £6940. I think £3800 is a fantastic price, considering that ANJ’s are hardly ever seen for sale 2nd hand, especially in The ‘Premium High Gloss’ finish’. They look wonderful in the photos - even better in the flesh. I rest my case!

Last edited:
I'd be tempted to take them off you if you're prepared to ship them (downunder) ;o)
Thanks for your enquiry. Sorry, this is a collection only sale. I’ve had bad experiences with sending stuff by courier. I simply wouldn’t trust any of the regular U.K. couriers to take them down the street, let alone ‘down under’! Hope you find another pair.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE: No ‘timewasters’, ‘tyrekickers’ or ‘lowballers’ - I’ve had a few and it’s very tiresome! Serious enquiries only please. Collection only.

Last edited:
Thanks for your enquiry. Sorry, this is a collection only sale. I’ve had bad experiences with sending stuff by courier. I simply wouldn’t trust any of the regular U.K. couriers to take them down the street, let alone ‘down under’! Hope you find another pair.
That’s ok, GLWTS!

Just to confirm: After many months, this Audio Note stuff is definitely for sale.

Last edited:
NWAS weekend.
I’ve simply ‘run out of steam’, so this is the last bump for ‘24. Will revisit this sale again in ‘25.

Last edited:

advertisement

Back