advertisement

[FS] Audio Note gear.

marktr

All change here.
Up for sale:
AN CDP 2.1x/11. Aluminium fascia. Remote. Very light use. Boxed. For sale at £1900. Current RRP £4k+.
ANJ LX. Olive veneer. Premium ‘High Gloss’ finish. Look ‘mint’ and absolutely STUNNING!
Including; ANJ Black ‘High Gloss’ stands. Boxed. ANJ’s and stands for sale at £3950. Current RRP £7k.
Please pm me with an email for pics of this lovely stuff. It not only looks beautiful; it sounds fabulous as well! There are some pics in the classifieds on The Maverick hifi forum.
Definitely a U.K. only sale and as I don’t trust couriers, it’s collection only from HG5. Will not be persuaded to courier.
Thanks for looking. M.

Last edited:
Yup , what I said in my rant. No trust and definitely UK. Thanks God P.Q convinced Andy to build him a teleportation machine so he can transfer AN stuff through the Stargate portal directly to customers houses
Naim has the same model just a little uglier and the ugliest one belongs to Linn :)
Good luck with the sale

Had a couple of offers for these Beautiful ANJ’s. £3950 is firm.

Last edited:
Bump for these Fabulous ANJ’s in Premium ‘High Gloss’ finish. They look ‘Mint’ to me. CDP still here. M,

Last edited:
If anyone could assist with uploading two or three pics, I’d be most grateful of any help!!

Go to
Hit ‘upload’. Select your photos
Once up select ‘bbcode full’ from the menu

Copy the links generated in the little box below and paste them here as a reply.

if you can’t manage it email or WhatsApp to me and I’ll do it. 👍

Thanks Eoin, much appreciated.

These are the most beautiful pair of Audio Note speakers I’ve had the pleasure of owning. Absolutely Stunning!!

Thanks Pkay. They look lovely and sound beautiful as well with valves and ss. They are smoooth, with bass going to 25hz! Definitely NO need for a sub.
Ps. Currently using them with £120 tripath amp. Wow!!

Bump for these BEAUTIFUL Audio Note ANJ’s. The high gloss finish is standard on ‘Signature’ AN speakers, so with these ANJ’s, it was a ‘Special’ when I ordered them.

Bump,
Current RRP, unless they have increased recently:
ANJ’s. £5200.
High Gloss finish. £1040.
High Gloss Black stands. £700.
Total. £6940.
For sale @ £3950.
At this price, no lower offers thanks.

Audio Note CD2.1x/11. Withdrawn, as going to Audio Note for a service,

Last edited:
I’m sure it’s not possible to delete ads on here (if I could, I would). Anyway, withdrawn.

Last edited:
Temporarily withdrawn, though will definitely be back up for sale soon. Thanks for looking. M.

advertisement

Back