advertisement

[FS] Audio Note gear.

Beautiful ANJ’s still available - £3950.00. I haven’t seen another pair of ANJ’s for sale anywhere in The UK for months, and if there are any, doubt they’ll be as STUNNING as this pair!
AN CDP will be back up for sale when it’s back from an Audio Note service.

Last edited:
Weekend bump! £3K OFF new price (£6950) for this beautiful pair of Olive ‘Premium High Gloss’ ANJ’s, which are absolutely ‘MINT’!

Last edited:
ANJ’s now £3800.00. That’s 45% OFF current RRP. There’s absolutely no point me selling for less. At this price, it’s take it or leave it!

Last edited:
CD 2.1x/11 (serial no; cd-240) is back up for sale @ £1800.00. (£4K+ RRP) after its recent Audio Note service, invoice dated 30/04/2024.
I have been asked whether this is a transport only. Just to clarify; 2.1x/11 is a Level 2 integrated CDP with valve (6111WA) output stage. Newish remote as the original was dropped. Original box. Photos on Maverick.
Beautiful ANJ’s are still for sale, so £5600.00
for an amazing Audio Note system which currently retails for £10990. That’s if AN prices haven’t increased recently.

Last edited:
We were hoping the sale of this lovely AN system would coincide with the sale of our current home, as we’d planned to downsize to a smaller property.
The house move has frustratingly fallen through, so we’re staying here for the foreseeable future. There’s been ‘ziltch’ interest anyway in The AN CPD or ANJ’s, so we might as well just keep them. M.

Last edited:

advertisement

Back