advertisement

ATC speakers travels 2670kms to new home in England

laverda

pfm Member
A new acquisition ......just in from Bulagaria
DSC_0999.jpg

:):):):):)

They look gorgeous. Congrats!
Who on earth did you buy them from to be able to trust to deliver from Bulgaria?? I had kittens with my 20s that came from Sweden. When they arrived on a palette there was a big hole in the side of one of the boxes; the speaker was untouched!

Simon

Yes Seb......they are very nice in a 'monolithic' way. Sound wise I've been waiting for these for years............hope they live up to expectations...;)

They came from Studio Hi Fi in Bulgaria, Simon. Very good to deal with.

I do/did like the postal tracking. It took eight days and each day the tracker was updated so I could see the progress of delivery.

Arrived at 7:30am today........ nice delivery driver unloaded pallet right outside garage.

Sebb... here's yours next to mine.

DSC_1005.jpg

Yours are on the right...;) I prefer the cherry finish to the walnut but couldn't fined a pair of 50's finished in cherry.

Now landed ... and leveled. Bit tight she said. I'm glad to hear you say that I said.....

DSC_1008.jpg

Sound very laid back and relaxed ..... yet, powerful, dynamic, detailed, transparent. I like em, I always did. :)

The Treble tweeter is different too :O

I think it might be the same tweeter with a different 'face plate' mounting.. though I'm not sure, might be a completely different unit.

Some one will be along soon to verify I'm sure.

advertisement

Back