advertisement

Are Fuses in Plugs Directional ?

No...

But ..it can be arranged...

adaptor.jpg

(other, ahem, terminations available, on request)

..before that upsets anyone - it's a bunch of parts only posed together; and I first posted that here, over 18yrs ago.

.. & that it has become my go-to in frustration at utter batsh*t threads., like this one, all these years later - tells so much about the audio community being Credulous, and doomed /up for a fleecing.

Cos it's night and day and veils will be lifted ....everything is more palpable and realistic.The soundstage opens wide up and you hear things that you have ever heard before on records that you have been playing for years and years and never notice. The band will be in the room with you ....it will be as if you were there at the recording.

Most importantly of all your wife will come in from the kitchen and ask you 'when did you buy new speakers.?'

It can be quite astounding! After putting my skepticism aside & giving my fuses a liquid nitrogen treatment, a Māori blessing, & some gentle finger strokes in one direction, I put Nirvana - Live at Reading on. Nek minnit, my door was smashed down by all my neighbours wanting to catch the band playing a gig in my lounge!!!!!! 😳

..before that upsets anyone - it's a bunch of parts only posed together; and I first posted that here, over 18yrs ago.

.. & that it has become my go-to in frustration at utter batsh*t threads., like this one, all these years later - tells so much about the audio community being Credulous, and doomed /up for a fleecing.

Grrrr, you nearly had me there. That’s such a mean prank, Martin. 😠

advertisement

Back