advertisement

Any suggestions for Tony L

We need more pfm fist-fights, preferably somewhere central like Brum, and with preference given to the more overweight and/or unfit pfm members. Film the best bouts, put the footage on YouTube, and watch the membership numbers and page hits go through the roof.

I am pleased we had some good Trekkie comments.

Some time ago I suggested to Tony that the banner should be changed from 'music & audio discussion/record shop' to 'trek out or get out/record shop'.
I imagine he's working on it now.

We need more pfm fist-fights, preferably somewhere central like Brum, and with preference given to the more overweight and/or unfit pfm members. Film the best bouts, put the footage on YouTube, and watch the membership numbers and page hits go through the roof.

I think you are on to something there. I'm thinking a kind of Triathlon event chased by dogs. Start somewhere like Threlkeld run via the Dodds and Sticks pass to Ullswater, swim to Sandwick Bay and then cycle to Hartside.(11.5 miles run, 0.5 miles swim and 27 miles cycle) The fat ****ers get a head start.
Isobariks will be provided for non swimmers and will double as coffins for DNFs which would make them, at least, useful for something.

I hope Nic has learned that if he's being chased by an evil android in a cave, the correct course of action is to grab the nearest stalactite for protection even if it looks like a comically large penis!

shatnerpenis.jpg

Joe

That's large ? :)

advertisement

Back