advertisement

Anti-static Inner Record Sleeves

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
It is when 3000 of my records were bought for £100. I'd be paying 6 times more for the sleeves than the records.

If I could get 5000 sleeves for £100 I'd buy the sleeves.

Who actually manufactures these things and could I go direct to them?

Is this like Cat 5 networking cables that you can buy from PC World for £18.99, or you can buy them in job lots of 20000 direct from the manufacturers for a few pence each.

Hi Lindsay,

Try Covers33. They can supply bigger amounts. They should be able to give you a price.

Also try SOUNDS WHOLESALE LIMITED
MATT PRIEST
UNIT 2 PARK STREET
Burton On Trent
Staffordshire
DE143SE
United Kingdom Phone: 01283 566823
Fax: 01283 568631
Email: [email protected]

See if they can do a deal.

Dean

These look like a good buy,

One question though, if they are polylined do they have the anti static protection that the Nagakoka ones have ?

They are.

I don't have any static problems with them but tend to give the LP a clean on the Okki Nokki first which I think helps.

Sounds Wholesale are excellent. Quality, poly lined paper sleeves at a good price with speedy delivery. Have used several times, buying 100 and 200 at a time. Spot on.

The Nagaoka ones are a pain i find but they do have their positives regarding using the original sleeve. I found it easier though to use the Goldrings and latterly the Mo-Fi (my favourites now) and store the original inners away. I use the boxes that new vinyl is sometimes sent to me in and once i have cleaned the record i replace the sleeve with a Mo-Fi, stick the original sleeve in the box and write on the box the name of the album/artist. You can fit quite a lot into these boxes then store them away.

I have some brand new Mo-Fi sleeves for sale. Packs of 50 £22.50 delivered (UK only). Cheapest you will find in the UK. Check my post in the classifieds forum.

We generally use the Mo-Fi rice paper sleeves for all our Vinyl, however we find that the Nagaoka sleeves are the best and offer the most value for money as you can pickup 50 for just £15.

I'm on the lookout for a pack of 50 anti static sleeves.

Been looking at the Musical Fidelity Master Series for £22.

Is there anything better?

Have any of the Covers33 customers looked at their site recently.

I don't know if it's just me, but since they updated it I can't find what I'm after (12" poly-lined paper sleeves).

Can anyone else spot them or have they cut back on the range that they sell?

Kevin

I just tried to log in to my account with them (covers33) and it failed, tried new password request and it didn't recognise my email.. Teething troubles with new software their end maybe?

Edit:
Ooops, i missed this on their new site:

Welcome to our new website!
If you used to log in to the old site you will need to re-register

I looked on ebay and the Ex-static sleeves look to be paper with a plastic inner, I have some sleeves that are a black fibre material and have E-Stat printed on them, but I can't remember if they are Goldring or not,I like using them as I feel they give the record the best protection and I would like to buy more of the same. I don't mind the Nagaoka's but I don't think they are as good.
regards Al

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.

advertisement

Back