advertisement

Andrew Sabisky.

The new immigration rules are particularly harmful to Scotland (too many old cants and other issues) and will further edge the country towards independence.

Good to see that among the shortage workers who will get in is ballerinas...

bob.

roughly 10 years ago, under a conservative goverment here in canada, close scrutiny of our "shortage worker" revealed one of the categories to be "exotic dancers", which turned out to mean hungarian strippers rather than tribal tanzanian haya performers. who would have known?

I suspect its likely just typical popularist Tory dog-whistle bullcrap as the idea clearly makes zero economic sense. Once its splashed over the hate-tabloids for a few weeks it will likely quietly vanish. I do suspect the life for those who are unemployed or on low-wage is about to get very miserable though. A lot of this looks like a setup for a future ‘work for your dole’ policy.

it is all part of the Britannia Unchained schtick. Let the people have what they voted for. I feel sorry for the people who did not want all of this, but for the rest, fcuk ‘em.

Just listening to Radio 4 and someone who was talking about the kind of views the guy who murdered the people in Germany held.

It took me quite a while to realise they were not talking about Sabisky.

Stephen

advertisement

Back