advertisement

Andrew Sabisky.

eisenach

pfm Member
I really can't quite believe what I'm reading here:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/feb/17/no-10-refuses-to-comment-on-pms-views-of-racial-iq

Just a flavour:
"Boris Johnson’s spokesman has refused to say whether the prime minister thinks black people have lower IQs on average, or agrees with eugenics, after No 10 hired an adviser with highly controversial views.

In a tense briefing with the media, the prime minister’s deputy official spokesman declined several times to distance Johnson from the views of his adviser, Andrew Sabisky, who has suggested “enforced contraception” be used to prevent the creation of a “permanent underclass”."

I hope that this is just being badly handled, but surely it can't be hard for the PM's spokesman to deny that Boris agrees with these ideas.

I'm sure he's deleted as many old tweets as he can, but this one got captured before it disappeared. 100% racist scum now at the heart of government.

EQ6cUU6XYAYEipz

EQ6cUU8WsAA5UIZ

Last edited:
And here he is in "rivers of blood" mode:

https://web.archive.org/web/2017052...ss.com/2014/02/14/review-of-ethnic-conflicts/
As mass immigration irrevocably changes the face of the West, when will it also change our political cultures? Can they adapt to the new and unexpected requirements of sociobiological logic? The implications are intriguing to trace. In the face of declining trust and divergent genetic impulses, can the British constitution – which has until now defied codification – survive? Perhaps the rules of the game will need to be written down in one place in the future – until now we have rather muddled by on trust and precedent. Will institutionalized power-sharing (as in Northern Ireland) become the norm in the West – not between Catholic and Protestant, but between Muslim and non-Muslim (by around 2050 Britain is forecast to be a majority Islamic nation on current birthrate trends)? How much internal resistance will there be to the adaptation of current institutions? How much of the resistance, and counter-resistance, will be violent?

Dark times.

Given that the Muslim population in the UK is currently around 5% of the total I can't help but wonder where he got a Muslim majority in the next 30 years from. Of course it's always possible he's just making stuff up - so no doubt feels right at home in No 10.

Yes, it does sound like quite a leap. I’ve read that the birth rate of UK Muslims is significantly higher than most other groups though - some of which have declining birth rates - but still it seems hard to countenance such a claim.

Meanwhile, Boris is coming under fire for neglecting to convene Cobra to discuss the response to the flooding, or to visit (no election forthcoming, so not needed).

So much for the Government for/of the People! It all depends what people you are I suppose: not black, not a member of the underclass, not flooded, ...

I was hoping someone would start a thread on this obnoxious piece of sh1t. I was worried this news might submerge under all the other news - floods/pandemics/Flack etc - but hopefully this will run and run.

Speechless.

Calm down. I don't see why one idiot commands so much attention on PFM. They've got loads of them like that in Eastern Europe.

It's a good argument for some in restricting freedom of movement from the EU, but I don't agree with restrictions on that either.

Calm down. I don't see why one idiot commands so much attention on PFM. They've got loads of them like that in Eastern Europe.

It's a good argument for some in restricting freedom of movement from the EU, but I don't agree with restrictions on that either.

Yes but this is the UK. We thought we were better than that. Seems we are joining them instead of confronting racism.

Sky have dug up some utter bellend, Christopher Snowden, from the “Institute For Economic Affairs” (highly dodgy far-right lobby group) who is very forcefully defending Sabisky. Tells us everything we could possibly need to know about the “IEA” (aside from exactly who is writing his pay cheque).

advertisement

Back