advertisement

All purpose football thread 2023/24 Season

Bit sad to see Liverpool go out tonight in the manner they did. Klopp's last European match. Hopefully they will make a go of it in the League..

Bit sad to see Liverpool go out tonight in the manner they did. Klopp's last European match. Hopefully they will make a go of it in the League..
After Klopp's retirement announcement, i think the wheels will fall off completely, the Same thing happened when Sir Alex did the same, i'm still surprised he did it.

After Klopp's retirement announcement, i think the wheels will fall off completely, the Same thing happened when Sir Alex did the same, i'm still surprised he did it.
I expect them to complete next season, top four will be success for his successor

Yeah, the early announcement was a bit odd but then again it could have served as a catalyst for Liverpool to go onto the quadruple. Obviously not. They looked well off it tonight despite the early goal; I'd even say: worn out. The post Klopp era might be quite a difficult one.

Yeah, the early announcement was a bit odd but then again it could have served as a catalyst for Liverpool to go onto the quadruple. Obviously not. They looked well off it tonight despite the early goal; I'd even say: worn out. The post Klopp era might be quite a difficult one.
I’m sure the club would have preferred to keep Klopp’s decision under wraps but keeping these things quiet is very difficult, especially when you start putting feelers out for a replacement.

Cheers BB

Watching Alison's happy smiley hugs and conversation with Gasperini at the end had me wanting someone to remind him Liverpool had just been knocked out of Europe.

advertisement

Back