advertisement

All purpose football thread 2021-2022 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have it back :D

Ha ha.

david-moyes-football-genius.gif

Moyes was poor at Utd, Real Sociedad and Sunderland. I'm happy to see him doing so well now.

I'm still surprised Utd managed to win at the London stadium just a couple of months back given how well West Ham are currently playing.

Well played WHU, team performance.
I though Alisson was poor generally and Mane missed two good chances... Cresswell a tad lucky too ?

FDmxUcLX0Ac7s4e

A couple of big decisions finally going against Liverpool - the Salah dive leading to the equaliser seems to have disappeared under the radar but dive it certainly was.
Overall West Ham deserved their victory and probably should have scored more - VVD looked like he was covering every defensive position at times.

A couple of big decisions finally going against Liverpool - the Salah dive leading to the equaliser seems to have disappeared under the radar but dive it certainly was.
Overall West Ham deserved their victory and probably should have scored more - VVD looked like he was covering every defensive position at times.

Matip definitely left him stranded a few times. Like City, fast counter attacks are dangerous if you play a high line and it's really whether you can hold a team like Liverpool away from your goal as much as can you score

Well played WHU, team performance.
I though Alisson was poor generally and Mane missed two good chances... Cresswell a tad lucky too ?

FDmxUcLX0Ac7s4e

Looks awful on a screenshot but if you look at it in real time, Cresswell's foot actually bounced off the ball and followed through onto Henderson's leg.
People haven't mentioned Jota's elbow on Oggy either - Deemed an accident, I'm not so sure.
As for the Salah's dive, well I could post something on here to prove that he did but I just can't be bothered - Strange that nobody in the media brought it to the wider audience though.

One thing that did strike me is how ungracious and bitter some were on Red & White Kop 'We climbed the hill our own way' (!) forum - 'Shithouse football' we played apparently according to one enlightened individual.
The only shithouse on that field was your goalkeeper in my eyes. What is he, 6ft 4" or something and he can't even command his 6 yard box. Couldn't keep his hands off Antonio either.

As ever, Klopp whining after a defeat polar opposite of Pep Guardiola and Man City supporters graciousness after the recent Carabao Cup win.

I still think Cresswell was lucky as he’s clearly out of control, Henderson saved him there. As for Salah diving, he appears to make contact with Rice’s left knee before falling - a case of a free kick won as many forwards do.

I still think Cresswell was lucky as he’s clearly out of control, Henderson saved him there. As for Salah diving, he appears to make contact with Rice’s left knee before falling - a case of a free kick won as many forwards do.
I'm afraid Salah has so much previous - it's just cheating pure and simple.
On another day with another ref Cresswell may have got his marching orders but Liverpool have had the benefit of some lenient refereeing this season - Milner for example?
It's a case of taking the rough with the smooth and Liverpool were well overdue a decision not going in their favour.

Klopp has taken like a duck to water to develop the mindset of the typical Liverpool supporter.

Henderson saved him?.....Doubt it, he was down on the floor for a long time trying to swing Pawson's view imo.

AKA cheating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back