advertisement

All purpose football thread 2021-2022 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel free.
I shouldn't have said 'would have no issue', I should have said wouldn't continually trot out the same fake disdain while doing nothing about it in a practical sense.

Actually I've been a member of Amnesty International(uk) for years but can see how that could be a conflict of interest for some City fans on here..

Posted without comment

We have bought well. Now, I would love to see a thirty or forty-year figure with football inflation applied.

Screenshot-2021-10-08-at-15-49-33.png

Then I understand your personal stance, though membership and action are different things, of course.
For the record I think Pep is gentleman and a genius, I love the way City play, they are a fantastic side and the PL is all the better for it.

For the record I think Pep is gentleman and a genius, I love the way City play, they are a fantastic side and the PL is all the better for it.

All true. He is changing the way that football is played, including at the grassroots. He also sites his rivalry with Liverpool and Klopp as having a positive effect.

Your point is both absurd and incorrect. It is perfectly possible and indeed logically consistent to oppose both.

Yes I was meaning that we cannot object to the human rights issues while failing to condemn the selling of weapons to the region. I wasn't clear.

l
est we forget when the howls from the masters of moral outrage get too much…
Haha, a couple of dickheads with a banner and a takeover that happened at City not Liverpool thank god-not something I could've lived with and I don't have to defend or condone something that didn't happen. Chaps carry on, it's really not a good look.

Last edited:
Oh dear....

I've not looked on here for a couple of of days and here are again.

I think that there are a couple issues that come up repeatedly.

The club that spends the most money on transfers usually wins the most trophies. If you go back, it started with Liverpool, then United, Chelsea, now its City and it could be Newcastle next.

Nobody can claim that the top clubs are squeaky clean when they come under scrutiny. Even Liverpool, the club that some on here appear to claim that are run by saints and angels, have the issue of Standard Chartered inconviently hanging around....

At the moment we have 3 clubs who are capable of producing magical football. Salah's goal against City was world class. I want to see a top 4 that challenge each other, if Newcastle can get a good coach and some good players and can become the 4th team that would be great.

Oh dear....

I've not looked on here for a couple of of days and here are again.

I think that there are a couple issues that come up repeatedly.

The club that spends the most money on transfers usually wins the most trophies. If you go back, it started with Liverpool, then United, Chelsea, now its City and it could be Newcastle next.

Nobody can claim that the top clubs are squeaky clean when they come under scrutiny. Even Liverpool, the club that some on here appear to claim that are run by saints and angels, have the issue of Standard Chartered inconviently hanging around....

At the moment we have 3 clubs who are capable of producing magical football. Salah's goal against City was world class. I want to see a top 4 that challenge each other, if Newcastle can get a good coach and some good players and can become the 4th team that would be great.

Right, because football is so much more important than human rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back