advertisement

All purpose football thread 2021-2022 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, if we can win the game in hand then get our forward line back and hungry post AfCon then maybe Citeh could bottle it, would need others to upset them too tho before the April title decider? ;)

I think the odds are currently 30/1 for Liverpool and 4/5 for City.

Some very odd decisions this weekend, don’t really see the point of VAR, seems to be misused all the time. Spurs a bit unlucky today but Chelsea took their chances.

Remember the days when you could understand an official getting a call wrong with just one view and under pressure? Now you get a tw@t in an office with all the time in the world looking at several angles for a 'clear and obvious error'. The irony that having to look time and time again is not 'obvious' being lost.

There is nothing wrong with the tech but FFS get some people in who can operate it.

Can any knowledgeable person explain the promotion rules from the National League North into the National League?

The winners automatically get promoted. That bit is easy. I can't fathom out the next part. Teams finishing 2nd to 7th position have a play off. How does that work with six teams in the mix? The play off winners then get promoted.

Confused regarding the six team play off.

He’d been kicked all afternoon so who would blame him?
Having watched that back on MOTD2 confirms what I thought at the time - Jota clearly initiates contact with the goalkeeper by changing direction and manages to con VAR and the referee into awarding a penalty.
It really is cheating of the worst kind and had it ocurred at the other end and secured Palace a draw Klopp would have gone absolutely bonkers.
Most teams have a player who tends to go down rather easily - Liverpool appear to have a complete front 3 so one can only assume it is being coached into them.
It would be nice if City didn't walk away with the league but it would be even nicer if Liverpool remained in contention by fair means.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back