advertisement

All purpose football thread 2021-2022 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ole sacked, so Carrick as interim, will the players raise their game now... Villareal and Chelsea next?

Nah - the weakness is no coherent system which is the reason they are so inconsistent.
I fully expect them to come to Stamford Bridge next Sunday and leave with at least a point.
Yes, Man U always raise their game for Chelsea, they will be even more up for it after yesterday’s performance

Enjoyed the Arsenal game on Saturday in particular the second half when Arsenal imploded and kept making the same mistakes. No doubt in my mind now that Liverpool will not be winning the PL this year at least . One look at the Chelsea / Manchester City and even Utd bench and the compare that to Liverpool's on Saturday and you can see why we are just not going to be able to compete in the long term . Have to hope now for a decent run in the CL cup and see if we can cope with January and still be in the top four. Some lovely football and goals to watch today and then a great meal with my brother in town afterwards to celebrate .

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back