advertisement

All purpose football thread 2021-2022 season II

Thank feck that is over for the year. Shame about the utter muppet who hassled Viera at the end. Hope Leeds can wriggle out of the position they are in.

Very happy with 3rd. Bearing in mind the injuries and external politics, not bad at all
Plus the fact that along with Liverpool we've played more matches this season than any other team in Europe.
With a normal rub of the green we'd have won the League Cup and from what others have said the FA Cup final could've gone either way as well.
I hope the hiring and firing mentality departs with Roman and that we tie TT down to a long term contract - he's absolutely demonstrated to me that as well as being a top coach he's also a fine human being who has carried himself with no small amount of dignity during the last few months.
Oh and get rid of Lukaku - absolute rubbish again last night.:(

Plus the fact that along with Liverpool we've played more matches this season than any other team in Europe.
With a normal rub of the green we'd have won the League Cup and from what others have said the FA Cup final could've gone either way as well.
I hope the hiring and firing mentality departs with Roman and that we tie TT down to a long term contract - he's absolutely demonstrated to me that as well as being a top coach he's also a fine human being who has carried himself with no small amount of dignity during the last few months.
Oh and get rid of Lukaku - absolute rubbish again last night.:(
Yes, also add into that the fact that we were better than Real Madrid for the majority of the two matches.

Having said that we lost, and lost deservedly, to too many teams we should’ve beaten. Above all we need consistency, which to an extent comes from luck with injuries, but also needs some real leaders on the pitch to get through tough games. And yes, we also need a striker who turned up every game.

Hi, that was very quick, the forest fan who headbutted billy sharp, two days later in prison for 24 weeks, it was a very high profile incident, it shows the courts can get their arses in gear, when they want,

Points Deduction!!!!!! ; )
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61529371
Before anyone thinks I'm obsessed with Everton getting relegated, my Dad was an Evertonian. In '85 I travelled round the country with blue nose mates and watched quite a few Everton games, even went to Fortuna Sittard and then the Rapid Vienna UEFA Cup Final just before going to Heysel. Reckon that the physios and medical staff at Anfield would be happy for them to go down. Reckon that these challenges won't go anywhere.

Hi, that was very quick, the forest fan who headbutted billy sharp, two days later in prison for 24 weeks, it was a very high profile incident, it shows the courts can get their arses in gear, when they want,
You think?
24 weeks!
He could have killed him.

Congratulations to Kevin De Bruyne - Premier League Player of the Season
And
Phil Foden - Premier League Young Player of the Season

well deserved.

remember what the ex-dipper no mark thought?

advertisement

Back