advertisement

All purpose Championship football thread

The so called richest game is a very damaging piece of hype. The money just goes to the players & if you are a ‘smaller’ team you end up paying over the odds for relative mediocrity.

Leeds will probably go up via the play offs.

I had a half day today so my luck was in!
I was hoping not to watch our game, as I tend to jinx things if I do, but, because its on Slytv, i've been pressganged into doing a rolling commentary on a little forum, I'm involved with.
So you'll be ok mate:), Hull are crap anyway👍

I was hoping not to watch our game, as I tend to jinx things if I do, but, because its on Slytv, i've been pressganged into doing a rolling commentary on a little forum, I'm involved with.
So you'll be ok mate:), Hull are crap anyway👍
I've got tickets now so I'll do my usual job of jinxing us. It'll be even worse for us next season if I get a season ticket!

There's going to be a few tears today as long standing players play their last games for the club. Calum O'Hare off on a blooming free (he took a huge gamble in not signing a new contract when he was recovering from his ruptured ACL,) Liam Kelly (club captain,) possibly Matt Godden, one of only two players since 2000 to score 50 goals and others.

Feel a bit sorry for Birmingham fans. The owners own that. The irony is that Eustace saved Blackburn of course...
Bet Rooney agrees, I recall him saying he tried to change the way the team thinks, but needed more time. But he would say that and I still can't imagine him having anything close to a football brain.

Bet Rooney agrees, I recall him saying he tried to change the way the team thinks, but needed more time. But he would say that and I still can't imagine him having anything close to a football brain.
He also said, he wanted the team to play with "no fear" , instead , there was "no fear" of us staying up, with him around. He's no football manager, he's not clever enough.......I'll shut up now and get the Calvados out.

He also said, he wanted the team to play with "no fear" , instead , there was "no fear" of us staying up, with him around. He's no football manager, he's not clever enough.......I'll shut up now and get the Calvados out.
Pils for me.

We are never going to get through the playoffs. There is some rot in there that Farke has failed to cut out.

advertisement

Back