advertisement

All purpose Championship football thread

They'll have a job on their hands to find 2 minutes of highlights from the Norwich-Leeds game! These games are always cagey by their very nature, but there's a real lack of quality in the final 3rd from both sides. Too much boing, boing stuff from the pair of them but especially Leeds. Quite a dirty game too.
Got even more dirty outside. A Leeds fan got stabbed. And they were waving Turkish flags and chanting Galatasaray in the stadium.

Hope Norwich lose their seats for the Elland Road fixture.

They'll have a job on their hands to find 2 minutes of highlights from the Norwich-Leeds game! These games are always cagey by their very nature, but there's a real lack of quality in the final 3rd from both sides. Too much boing, boing stuff from the pair of them but especially Leeds. Quite a dirty game too.
Fair enough on the cagey stakes, it's a big deal, but it's not entertaining I agree. I'm surprised at Leeds, they seem to have lost their rhythm .

David Wagner sacked by Norwich, no surprise really, fans have been on his back for most of the season and they didn’t turn up for the play off games. Liam Rosenior anyone?

Cheers BB

looking forward to the final play off. Think Southampton may just nick it, I would not bet on this game

There'll still be a big club getting a £25m head start next season. I feel that both clubs are stronger than the three to come down who have had the stuffing knocked out of them. Norwich and West Brom will have to get usd to Championship finances although I think Norwich still get another payment!

I'm happy to bid rid of one of the parachute teams. I'll keep saying it but the handout in the 2nd year is bigger than our whole club's wage costs. Most clubs in the Championship are losing £10-20m a year while they continue to receive these handouts.

advertisement

Back