advertisement

All purpose Championship football thread

No VAR needed to see Leeds third goal was offside, we gifted them the first two. We really missed Ayling at right back, got to be a priority in the summer, although I don’t see it being Ayling, he doesn’t fit the profile.

Cheers BB
No sympathy regarding the obvious offside, since you scored your first goal off the back of an ungiven foul against Gnonto. See 1 min 04 and 1 min 54 for a much clearer view of the foul.

4 injuries sustained on Sunday, 5 changes and plenty more fatigue = a step too far! It never helps when the ref gives a pen for a foul outside the box either! We needed a bit more depth in the squad to maintain a challenge but the finances don't support that.

So we know Leicester face a points deduction. I believe Ipswich will be close too when their accounts are released next year - they lost in excess of £12m getting promotion from L1 last season! Are Leeds and Southampton clean?

So we know Leicester face a points deduction. I believe Ipswich will be close too when their accounts are released next year - they lost in excess of £12m getting promotion from L1 last season! Are Leeds and Southampton clean?
Not exactly, we need to sell about 30 millions worth in the current accounting period, I believe.

You could still turn it around, only a 15 goal swing needed!

Are there still ownership issues? Shame to see you in League One.

Cheers BB
I think the current problems go back a decade, we had a good owner who sold us to guy who ended up going under. Current owner has secured a great deal & club has no debt but he’s American & unused to our league.

I honestly don’t think he understands the consequences of relegation. The current manager will almost certainly wave at the end of the season, hopefully we can start to get things right in league one. I’ve watched us in all four divisions so this is nothing new.

I’m not a massive football fan at the moment & very pleased season is over.

advertisement

Back