advertisement

All purpose Championship football thread

Not going to deny that ! Leeds is also the best game of the season when we win 😄
Probably my favorite Boro game at Ayresome Park, then champions Leeds beaten 4-1, opening game of the season I think, Cantona came on as sub and scored a concelation goal. I was living in Whitby at the time, every man and his dog supported Leeds in the town.

Cheers BB

Great result for you Myles, should be enough to keep you up.

Cheers BB
It wasn't the last word in total football, that's for sure. What was it? Excellent levels of organisation and riding our luck a few times. The last 3 (for us) or 4 (for everyone else) are going to be a rollercoaster.

With the PL clubs bleating about how many matches they play with their poor depleted squads ManU will have played 45 games when they play at Wembley next week to our 48 (discounting preseason friendlies). Their senior squad must be twice the size - at least! Kasey Palmer is suspended for celebrating the winner at Wolves on the pitch after he'd been subbed!

With the PL clubs bleating about how many matches they play with their poor depleted squads ManU will have played 45 games when they play at Wembley next week to our 48 (discounting preseason friendlies). Their senior squad must be twice the size - at least!
I heard Talksport yesterday and they were going on about Leicester having to travel to Millwall and Plymouth within three days. We've had to play two games in three days too - granted both at home, whereas Leicester have a big and good enough squad to field two different teams and get a result. Or not as the case was!
The difference between the PL to the top of the Championship to the bottom is massive.

I didn’t realise he was a late starter, just checked his age (37) as I thought he’d retired. Didn’t start professionally until 2010. Solid defender.

Cheers BB
Reads the game really well. A bit short of pace in a back 2 but operates really well still in a 3 with some legs around him. He teaches the younger players, great leader.

Worst performance of the season from team selection to players on the pitch. It's All Over Now, Baby Blue...

After a good Easter I thought the Rs had finally turned the corner, but no, slap bang into a lamp post and desperate to get relegated once more. I make Millwall and Blackburn all but safe now, probably Argyle too. Hope Coventry are as abject in the final fixture as they were today.

advertisement

Back