advertisement

Aftermarket crossover for Naim speakers (DBLs)

My Sweet Lord,

Good to hear from you Dev. How do the new x-overs sound? Worth the money? I did see them at the Manchester Hi-Fi show back in Feb but didn't make the dem. Hey-Ho. I will be at the London show on the 24th and 25th. Are you coming along? I'm sure you can make it for a little while, that is if Tuku dosen't make you dust and clean that weekend.

Am offshore at the moment so will call when I get free some night or when I get home on the 21st.

Sean.

ps. I have a set of Audio 42 "Ultimate reference" x-overs between my SBL's at the moment - apparently they cost £4k!, very nice though.[/QUOTE]

4K!!!!???? That's insane, you can go active for a hell of a lot less than that.

RustyB said:
ps. I have a set of Audio 42 "Ultimate reference" x-overs between my SBL's at the moment - apparently they cost £4k!, very nice though.

4K!!!!???? That's insane, you can go active for a hell of a lot less than that.[/QUOTE]

They're on loan, the designer wants my views. And yes, I will be comparing them to active.

sean newman said:
My Sweet Lord,

Good to hear from you Dev. How do the new x-overs sound? Worth the money? I did see them at the Manchester Hi-Fi show back in Feb but didn't make the dem. Hey-Ho. I will be at the London show on the 24th and 25th. Are you coming along? I'm sure you can make it for a little while, that is if Tuku dosen't make you dust and clean that weekend.

Am offshore at the moment so will call when I get free some night or when I get home on the 21st.

Sean.

It would be great to see you Sean - will you have time to come to my house too.

ps. can you bring the Wall Shelf with you!

Dark One,

I will be coming down with three friends and staying one night only so no I will not be able to visit Banerji Mansions.

As far as bringing the wallshelf down - I don't really know. This trip is planned as a relaxing weekend out, I hadn't planned on lugging angle iron, spikes and MDF around the show. I'm sure we will be able to work something out though. As a matter of interest, what do you plan to put on it?

Sean.

sean newman said:
Dark One,

I will be coming down with three friends and staying one night only so no I will not be able to visit Banerji Mansions.

As far as bringing the wallshelf down - I don't really know. This trip is planned as a relaxing weekend out, I hadn't planned on lugging angle iron, spikes and MDF around the show. I'm sure we will be able to work something out though. As a matter of interest, what do you plan to put on it?

Sean.

Sean, don't worry - just send it to me when you're back on land. When are you back? can I call you PM me your number.

I'll hopefully be putting the Linn on it, and trying some other TT's on the Fraim.

Shame you can't visit - but see you at the show

Call me (I've sent you a PM)

Sean - can you PM me your email please - I think my message to Sean has gone to a Sean in Abu Dhabi!!!! It's easier to chat by email or phone.

Suggest you give me a call when you're back.

advertisement

Back