advertisement

A thread to catalogue the sleaze, indignity, lack of diplomacy and wisdom of the SNP

You need to try reading Private Eye. That nicely covers the shenanagins of Tories and Labour alike. I’d suggest that the Tories and their tame press are quite effective at hushing things up, whereas the same media will happily expose, exaggerate or otherwise, any SNP failings, just like you are doing now, pigface.
Probably, but on pfm the SNP could do with a few more bits of rotten veg throwing at it to get a sense of proportion. I think they are under-represented here at least.

Yes, why?

Well, you talk about glass houses in your opening post and yet the English have just elected a proven liar, philanderer and man who doesn't even seem to know how many children he has got as PM so I was just wondering whether you felt that it might be in any way at all hypocritical to mention glass houses in relation to the SNP?

Well, you talk about glass houses in your opening post and yet the English have just elected a proven liar, philanderer and man who doesn't even seem to know how many children he has got as PM so I was just wondering whether you felt that it might be in any way at all hypocritical to mention glass houses in relation to the SNP?

How am I hypocritical when you consider the following thread: https://www.pinkfishmedia.net/forum...diplomacy-and-wisdom-of-boris-johnson.213658/

Please see my comments in this thread about Boris: check out posts #60 #412 #414 #454 #460

You will find I am just as happy slinging mud there too.

So what's the problem with slinging mud at the SNP? Am I not allowed to because I am English?

I think I would go further richglib and say that tiggers comment is moronic rather than stupid. There are individuals that post on this forum who are not English and do not live in England who feel the need to constantly make disparaging comments about England and English people and politicians.

A wonderful political party which I would vote for if they were not Scotland specific....

They're not really mate, they're all sound bite and little else and have been in power way too long, it's the age old story with political parties that have been in power for a long time they start to think that they are untouchable.

Always thought yer man Derek whatshisface was for the watching, I mean 250 messages to a 16 year old boy from a 43 year old man, seriously?

If it were my son I'd be chapping the cvnts door.

BTW, there's nothing wrong with referring to the union flag as a butcher's apron cause that's exactly what it is.

I am still waiting for the SNP bubble to burst. They appear to have a poor record in office & are riven with scandal but yet everyone south of the border appears to think the sun shines from Sturgeons rear.

I am still waiting for the SNP bubble to burst. They appear to have a poor record in office & are riven with scandal but yet everyone south of the border appears to think the sun shines from Sturgeons rear.

They've created a culture of greed and entitlement from all sections of society with all of this free this and that nonsense.

The latest 'wheeze' is the free boiler scheme doing the rounds now, apparently you can have a 'free' boiler installed to help the environment and improve the CO2 emissions which is all fine and good but there are literally millionaire property owning punters having free boiler installed despite the criteria being that the existing gas boiler must be ten years old, you have less than £27K in the bank, you have children under sixteen in the house and be claiming state benefits.

They've created a culture of greed and entitlement from all sections of society with all of this free this and that nonsense.

The latest 'wheeze' is the free boiler scheme doing the rounds now, apparently you can have a 'free' boiler installed to help the environment and improve the CO2 emissions which is all fine and good but there are literally millionaire property owning punters having free boiler installed despite the criteria being that the existing gas boiler must be ten years old, you have less than £27K in the bank, you have children under sixteen in the house and be claiming state benefits.

Excellent! I'll vote for that!! Only for the poor though obviously.

Excellent! I'll vote for that!! Only for the poor though obviously.

Well that's the point the poor are being helped, granted but the well off are being helped even more and are in fact helping themselves big time.

Honestly the greed is something to behold.

I personally know of former state employees who are now retired and are receiving state pensions and the old age pension and who are ripping the state off for thousands every year along with benefits like free boilers, these people who can well afford to pay for public transport, prescriptions, eye care and dental care, some of them live in half a million to million pound homes.

I know one person who has at least three properties worth about a million quid one of which they live in and have just recently bought for about £550K and have recently had a free boiler installed in that property.

I'd definitely vote for them if they weren't a bunch of pervs, and they were English and more right wing and supported Brexit.

Trouble is, they're not.

The reason the SNP's bubble hasn't burst yet (and is extremely unlikely to do so in the near future) is that the alternatives are even worse...

Labour had a long history of complacency, cronyism and incompetence in Scotland, in many constituencies a donkey with a red rosette could get voted in - so the Labour party put up quite a few donkeys.

The Conservatives are the party of English nationalism - they have managed to take most of the pro-union vote in Scotland but I don't see them advancing from where they are, especially under Johnson's leadership.

The Lib-Dems are still tainted from their time in Government with the Tories. Besides, I used to share a flat with their leader, Willie Rennie, he couldn't even make toast without burning it, never mind run a country...

advertisement

Back