advertisement

A high quality CD Player

A yes, but any unpredictable behaviour will make me look like a genius programmer, rather than being reported as a malfunction.
I had a conversation this morning about whether it was a bigger waste of time to compare pictures of different speakers on the internet or to compare different types of lavender. If have to confess that I didn't feel on firm ground.

Sadly it will require other behavioural requirements several orders of magnitude more complex than giggling when methane is detected.

Which reminds me of when recently our younger daughter was looking at a recipe online. It required use of a 'dutch oven'. She asked me what that was, and I suggested she check on Google. The first hit that came up was from Urban Dictionary ...

I had a conversation this morning about whether it was a bigger waste of time to compare pictures of different speakers on the internet or to compare different types of lavender. If have to confess that I didn't feel on firm ground.

There are different types of lavender?

Which reminds me of when recently our younger daughter was looking at a recipe online. It required use of a 'dutch oven'. She asked me what that was, and I suggested she check on Google. The first hit that came up was from Urban Dictionary ...
I had no idea such depravity existed, let alone that it had a name. Mind you by the standards of the Urban dictionary it's not the worst.

advertisement

Back