advertisement

Ukraine IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Much of this work happens outside Ukraine, at bases in Germany, France and Britain, for example. But even as the Biden administration has declared it will not deploy American troops to Ukraine, some C.I.A. personnel have continued to operate in the country secretly, mostly in the capital, Kyiv, directing much of the vast amounts of intelligence the United States is sharing with Ukrainian forces, according to current and former officials.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/06/25/us/politics/commandos-russia-ukraine.html

Much of this work happens outside Ukraine, at bases in Germany, France and Britain, for example. But even as the Biden administration has declared it will not deploy American troops to Ukraine, some C.I.A. personnel have continued to operate in the country secretly, mostly in the capital, Kyiv, directing much of the vast amounts of intelligence the United States is sharing with Ukrainian forces, according to current and former officials.

That’s good news. The more help Ukraine gets the better. Of course, these are not deployed troops. But you know that, because your inaccuracies and misinformation are not driven by stupidity but sophistry.

This is great news anubisgrau. It was obvious that this should happen. There's very little the Russians can do about it. Every time they threaten "consequences" they actually do nothing. They are already overstretched in every department and can now only escalate to nuclear "special operations". Time is not on their side.

These are the news only if you just woke up, otherwise it's state of affars since very early days of the war. Ukraine army is just a man power to western war intelligence and weaponry.

With all of that, intelligence, supplies, the highest level of equipment, the performance of Ukraine army is nothing but pathetic but at least some people still champion them.

Oh boy, the troll has posted Mearsheimer crap again.

https://www.dailycardinal.com/article/2022/04/john-mearsheimer-is-wrong-about-the-crisis-in-ukraine

Mearsheimer’s thinking lines up well with Steve Bannon. They both believe that the US and Russia should be allied in holy war against China.

You really need to be of a special kind to declare someone who called Americans to vote for Bernie Sanders to be aligned with Trump's loose cannon Bannon.

Please give us more!

Paywalled link so not much use to non subscribers. Sounds like a decent option to give the Ukrainians a boost - CIA operate outside USA not in it, they are not "troops" just advisors/trainers.

Dunno if this is a fake but is in the UK tabloids as a story, but if not fake they really are scraping the barrel for commanders

These are the news only if you just woke up, otherwise it's state of affars since very early days of the war. Ukraine army is just a man power to western war intelligence.

With all of that, intelligence, supplies, the highest level of equipment, the performance of Ukraine army is nothing but pathetic but at least some people still champion them.
Not as pathetic as hitting civilian buildings in Kyiv this morning, injuring a 7 year old kid and maybe killing her Mum.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/several-explosions-kyivs-central-district-mayor-2022-06-26/

i doubt we are in a position to conclude about rationale behind attacking civilian quarters. but russians have no problem to do it, since their archienemies also had no issue to declare civilian areas a legitimate military target.

sorry about whataboutism but let's not pretend here. nothing drastic russians are doing is actually their invention in a modern warfare. those who kept quiet when US/UK army did similar, from saigon via yugoslavia to baghdad should keep their mouth shut now.

I don’t really understand why Russia keeps making these attacks. It isn’t going to change the course of the war in any way. As far as I can see, it is just wasting ammunition.
PAIN - it’s the way Putin thinks, inflict pain on opposition, if that doesn’t work then inflict more pain. Reality is all that this will do is make the Ukraine guys more determined. I really hope they get everything they need weapons/supplies/intelligence to overrun Kherson and fully take back that area to block the East from Crimea.

doubt we are in a position to conclude about rationale behind attacking civilian quarters. but russians have no problem to do it, since their archienemies also had no issue to declare civilian areas a legitimate military target.

sorry about whataboutism but let's not pretend here. nothing drastic russians are doing is actually their invention in a modern warfare. those who kept quiet when US/UK army did similar should keep their mouth shut now.
So that makes it all OK for Russians to invade a Sovereign Nation and murder/torture/rape/maim/imprison/filter/kidnap Ukrainian people then?

So that makes it all OK for Russians to invade a Sovereign Nation and murder/torture/rape/maim/imprison/filter/kidnap Ukrainian people then?

Please remind me when and where you principally objected when your army invaded other sovereign states, or attacked civilian quarters, markets, hospitals, bridges using cluster bombs and depleted uranium?

I don’t really understand why Russia keeps making these attacks. It isn’t going to change the course of the war in any way. As far as I can see, it is just wasting ammunition.
I think this is malicious punishment for the steady stream of political leaders visiting Kyiv and a reminder to Ukrainians that nowhere in their country is out of reach or off limits for Russia.

It’s so that Ukrainian snipers will mistake him for a bush,

nJB9ac7.jpg

Please remind me when and where you principally objected when your army invaded other sovereign states, or attacked civilian quarters, markets, hospitals, bridges using cluster bombs and depleted uranium?
What has that got to do with the events in Ukraine, is Russia punishing those events by proxy and invading and murdering thousands of Ukrainian civilians?

There is NO EXCUSE for this Invasion.

As far as Putin is concerned it is crystal clear to anyone with half a brain that talking/diplomacy/appealing to his humanity and compassion WILL NOT WORK.

It’s so that Ukrainian snipers will mistake him for a bush,

nJB9ac7.jpg
I think I might be able to hit that bloke, even though I’ve lost my dominant eye. Apparently they had to join 2 flak vests together to wrap round him. They do seem to be losing an awful lot of higher up officers, hoping they really are running out of competent ones.

I think I might be able to hit that bloke, even though I’ve lost my dominant eye. Apparently they had to join 2 flak vests together to wrap round him. They do seem to be losing an awful lot of higher up officers, hoping they really are running out of competent ones.

Just fire somewhere in his vicinity and gravity would do the rest.

Hi, you honest media never cover whole pictures.

The target was military plant Artem not residental buildings
They hit both places including a nursery school with the same strike/payload, smart missiles not being so smart or more likely Russian military not giving a f**k about what coordinates or who they hit in Kyiv.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back