advertisement

Ukraine IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
500 civilians were killed in that campaign (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NATO_bombing_of_Yugoslavia.) compared to the 4600 killed in Ukraine (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2022_Russian_invasion_of_Ukraine#Casualties_and_humanitarian_impact). That suggests NATO and Russian military planners have a different a different attitude towards civilian populations.

Even if we accept much disputed number of only 528 casualties (some reports go up to 2500), your account and conclusions of different attitudes between NATO and Russia are wrong - as you don't take into account the population size which is 1 to 4.5 for Ukraine as well as the duration of the wars - Yugoslavia 78 days (or 2.5 months) vs over 4 months so far in Ukraine. Lastly characters of 2 wars should be taken into account - there were no ground operations in Yugoslavia while war in Ukraine couldn't resemble WW2 more so way more chances that grenades and missiles end in civilian districts.

Actually the comparison is tragic for an apparent democratic and civilized military alliance who openly used a warfare against civilians as a legitimate policy. The ratio of murdered civilians (with all these above taken into account) is not any better than Russians'.

You should accept that no one cares about civilians in modern wars, not even reverend NATO. Given an image of Russian brutality, their numbers in Ukr actually seems pretty low to me. Yes they are barbarians but so you are.

I yet have to see something like this done be Russians. This is where your money went in 1999, guys.

WARNING - EXPLICIT CONTENT

I’m not interested in giving you an example of anything, fella.

So we can't save «Russians being taken in by the propaganda, and being afraid of dissent but it's staggering there are apologists around with access to unbiased reporting.»

Maybe it's time to save you from West propaganda?

So we can't save «Russians being taken in by the propaganda, and being afraid of dissent but it's staggering there are apologists around with access to unbiased reporting.»

Maybe it's time to save you from West propaganda?

Russia invaded Ukraine and is trying to destroy it as a viable nation. Your posts are just to distract from this fact. Shame on you.

Paywalled link so not much use to non subscribers. Sounds like a decent option to give the Ukrainians a boost - CIA operate outside USA not in it, they are not "troops" just advisors/trainers.

Dunno if this is a fake but is in the UK tabloids as a story, but if not fake they really are scraping the barrel for commanders

It must be a long time since he has seen his old chap.

Even if we accept much disputed number of only 528 casualties (some reports go up to 2500), your account and conclusions of different attitudes between NATO and Russia are wrong - as you don't take into account the population size which is 1 to 4.5 for Ukraine as well as the duration of the wars - Yugoslavia 78 days (or 2.5 months) vs over 4 months so far in Ukraine. Lastly characters of 2 wars should be taken into account - there were no ground operations in Yugoslavia while war in Ukraine couldn't resemble WW2 more so way more chances that grenades and missiles end in civilian districts.

Actually the comparison is tragic for an apparent democratic and civilized military alliance who openly used a warfare against civilians as a legitimate policy. The ratio of murdered civilians (with all these above taken into account) is not any better than Russians'.

You should accept that no one cares about civilians in modern wars, not even reverend NATO. Given an image of Russian brutality, their numbers in Ukr actually seems pretty low to me. Yes they are barbarians but so you are.

I yet have to see something like this done be Russians. This is where your money went in 1999, guys.

Why don't you say something about the causes of this? That it was a result of the actions of Yugoslav forces and Yugoslav backed militia in their imperialist, bloodthirsty terror campaign of war crimes, ethnic cleansing and genocide against ethnic Albanians? You're just full of mendacious, denialist bullshit.

You are an excellent example, just as you are.

You had a point earlier in the war when you were confused and uncertain where the truth was. You had a chance to grow.

But you quickly fell under the comfortable blanket of Russian propaganda and you are now a happy russian boy.

You are correct, but as it's a matter of survival, I tend to cut him a bit of slack. In his situation, I suspect I too would have some difficulty telling truth from lies.

I see him very differently than our resident Serbian troll, who is clearly only here for the entertainment.

It’s so that Ukrainian snipers will mistake him for a bush,

nJB9ac7.jpg

Been reading Bob Mortimers book recently - one of his school mates had a really big head - they referred to him as the Snipers Dream.

Your post above is obscene.

What should be compared are casualties from Milosevic's wars (driven by murderous Serbian nationalism) and from Putin's wars (driven by murderous Russian nationalism). The purpose and conduct of both wars are remarkably similar.

And so far these two "heros of our time" are in stiff competition. But Putin has a lot of opportunities still, including the option to increase his number to 6 billion.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yugoslav_Wars#:~:text=According to the International Center,major refugee and humanitarian crises.

Why don't you say something about the causes of this? That it was a result of the actions of Yugoslav forces and Yugoslav backed militia in their imperialist, bloodthirsty terror campaign of war crimes, ethnic cleansing and genocide against ethnic Albanians? You're just full of mendacious, denialist bullshit.

Causes of NATO targeting civilians as an answer to an enemy military targeting civilians?

Man, you've said it all. I don't need to add anything.

That is your NATO.

Actually the comparison is tragic for an apparent democratic and civilized military alliance who openly used a warfare against civilians as a legitimate policy.

Please feel free to post a link to NATO policy that states that.

This is where your money went in 1999, guys.

I'd say that it was money well spent if it put your lot's genocidal tendencies in check.

Do you know the moment when you are sitting in a carriage, and a train starts moving on a parallel track? At first it is not clear whether your train or the next one went. That's about the same with the cuckoo.

Another day of unimaginable cruelty in Ukraine, a symbolic death of an Ukrainian married to a Russian wife and their child sent under the rubble by Putin and saved by the Ukrainians. Just as the world is still so annoyingly polite and so desperately behind with crucial more timely decisive economic measures against Russia, here on humble PFM, Putin’s supporters such as Russian/Kremlin open propagandists, ultra nationalists, and a few weird anti-NATO pseudo-intellectuals who are at best simply lost in space, are trying to tell us that it’s ok to be a fascist and a barbarian, murderer and a rapist? It’s ok to be Putin because no one is better?! Who are we to judge the greatest nation and their supreme leader coming to liberate us all!

trying to tell us that it’s ok to be a fascist and a barbarian, murderer and a rapist?

I'm not a Putin supporter. I'm against the image of gready Russians that your media prepared for you. For fake of Reutures, CNN and BBC that it feeding you busy TV watchers.

It's not OK. Tell the whole story. Please show role of UK and US. Before war and today.

Show US and UK interest in this situation. Then blame Putin.

Please also tell how UA army bombs Donetsk EVERY day. UA don't bombs military plants or militaty bases. Only residental buildings and every ****ing day. Ough? You dont know it, how come?

a symbolic death of an Ukrainian married to a Russian wife and their child sent under the rubble by Putin and saved by the Ukrainians.

I think this simbolity was prepared by some guys like this

Sarts is a former high-ranking official of the Latvian Ministry of Defense, and now his Center advises NATO on "the development of narratives and counter-narrative strategies," that is, information policy. So his concern is directly related to his work commitments to NATO.

However, there are a number of points about which Ukrainian propagandists prefer to remain silent:

1. The strike was inflicted on the defense plant "Artem", which is located just behind this house.

2. The affected house in the residential complex "Lviv Quarter" was uninhabited — the residents were resettled after it suffered a similar blow to the plant on April 29.

3. The damage to the house itself is too insignificant for a "Caliber" strike, i.e. it is either fragments or the result of the fall of an air defense missile.

4. A total of 14 missiles were fired at Kiev today. Why don't the results of the other thirteen hits show?

5. How did the propagandist Gerashchenko almost immediately have a passport of a woman who was still buried under the rubble? Did the rescuers save her passport first? And what is the probability that in the rubble of the house "suddenly" a passport was found almost intact and not covered with dust, in which you can easily see the photo and name?

but nevermind. continue to emote on the emotional fast food prepared for you. and repost-repost info you can not check.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back