advertisement

HiFi Wigwam Site - Is It down ?

I once resided (one doesn't live in such places) on an estate with a HaHa. I think they were designed to keep livestock (and riff raff obviously) from ones lawns without needing a wall or fence which, of course, spoils ones view of the parkland.
Basically, the field beyond the lawn is simply dug down 4 or 5 feet by some of the serfs so that walking to the edge of the sward, one comes to a small cliff and can gaze down at the herds of prize cattle below.

That's a old word..ha ha..I think it is a boundary for a garden? But a tosser? Don't think they had tossers in the old days..too busy fighting dinosaurs...

They're still around, as were tossers in days of yore but they were called by other names. Just a wee bit after the dinosaurs, though; 10 million years maybe?. My dict. def. has a ditch with a wall surrounding a garden, for the purpose mentioned by Rockmeister below.

However, the serfs were all sacked because they became OMOs (is that still available?)

I understand that a resort in eastern Spain currently has the largest concentration of those twats. It's called Tosser Del Mar.

In these enlightened times, we no longer use pejorative terms like "tosser", instead, they are referred to as "sexually self-sufficient"; much as we no longer refer to people like dear olde Rocky as "thick", rather, they're "hard of thinking"... ;-)
Sexually self sufficient!! Lol...they called that self abuse in the old days lol..apparently you go blind and deaf.. I have some damage to my eyes from uv rays and tinnitus in my left ear..the hand shandy was innocent m'lord...

They're still around, as were tossers in days of yore but they were called by other names. Just a wee bit after the dinosaurs, though; 10 million years maybe?. My dict. def. has a ditch with a wall surrounding a garden, for the purpose mentioned by Rockmeister below.

However, the serfs were all sacked because they became OMOs (is that still available?)

I understand that a resort in eastern Spain currently has the largest concentration of those twats. It's called Tosser Del Mar.
Well? It seems every week they revise how long the humans have been lurking on the earth? So? Maybe humans battling the dinosaurs ( smallish dinosaurs ) might not be so far fetched after?

In these enlightened times, we no longer use pejorative terms like "tosser", instead, they are referred to as "sexually self-sufficient"; much as we no longer refer to people like dear olde Rocky as "thick", rather, they're "hard of thinking"... ;-)
One is beyond a riposte for a comment so low.
OR
IF you can decipher this cunning sentence
ass stick you're it up.
Much love.

ps. Did you know the Wigwam WANT you back
apparently?
Talking about losing it.

Hi Everyone,

If we can be sensible for a minute (yes i know - sorry).

Please can someone let me know if the wam site is back up yet?
As I would like to put two FS adverts up there.
Not been able to get on for days now.
Just emptied the cookies cache and rebooted, but still no luck.

Cheers.
Keith

Hi Everyone,

If we can be sensible for a minute (yes i know - sorry).

Please can someone let me know if the wam site is back up yet?
As I would like to put two FS adverts up there.
Not been able to get on for days now.
Just emptied the cookies cache and rebooted, but still no luck.

Cheers.
Keith
It’s not been down for me - figured you were using wrong URL or had a stale browser cache. Assm3 you’ve power cycled your IT kit - router/switch/wifi access points etc. Tried on smartphone connected to sim card mobile provider not your wifi?

This is direct link to their classifieds
https://www.hifiwigwam.com/forum/forums/private-hifi-classifieds.75/

Been down for me for 2 weeks now, will not except my password, nor do they being able to reset the password, don’t get any email!
Of all the forums I am on, this one is the most unreliable by far!

Down = Site not visible, white page or error page (The stuff I posted might help)

Can’t Access/Logon = Something totally different, likely related to the backend database and site software/administration (The stuff I posted will do squat)

Just tried on a brand new device/browser. Is it down says more than a week ago since last drop. DNS checks out.

Can you hit it on a mobile phone (wifi turned off), thether that phone to your tablet - does it work then? If so sounds like your DNS is stale - reboot Router. Try manually putting in DNS into Router or your Network Settings —> Google 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 or Open DNS 208.67.220.220 and 208.67.222.222.

Just tried on a brand new device/browser. Is it down says more than a week ago since last drop. DNS checks out.

Can you hit it on a mobile phone (wifi turned off), thether that phone to your tablet - does it work then? If so sounds like your DNS is stale - reboot Router. Try manually putting in DNS into Router or your Network Settings —> Google 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 or Open DNS 208.67.220.220 and 208.67.222.222.

Used the iPhone as a hotspot and the ‘Wam loaded fine. Rebooted router - still no joy. Will try DNS settings (when I get time)

advertisement

Back