advertisement

Hancock...You've been a Naughty Boy!

Sorry, couldn't click on that, feeling a little queasy at the thought of it.

Those first few seconds when he's looking out into corridor to make sure coast is clear...:)

I thought the video was a spoof initially..

As I said at the start...You can't make this shit up!!

I liked this one- boasting of his family values while forgetting his own party leader is the most egregious example of hat he’s complaining about-

“The Conservative MP for North Norfolk, Duncan Baker, on Saturday called for British health secretary Matt Hancock to quit, telling the Eastern Daily Press that politicians in high public office should act with “appropriate morals and ethics”.

“Matt Hancock, on a number of measures, has fallen short of that. As an MP who is a devoted family man, married for 12 years with a wonderful wife and children, standards and integrity matter to me,” he said.

Tories will vote Tory, unsurprisingly.
Did they know he was going to get up to all this business when they voted for him?
Anyway being a naughty boy is not generally met with disgust by the general public these days.
Traditional voters such as the "disgusted from Tunbridge Wells" variety are not so dominant now.
Naughty boys are de rigeur with the Anti Woke, non-pc Tories of today.

I'm not on about the shagging about, just the corrupt, self serving, hand in the till shit. It seems Tories deem that an allowable by product of their government so long as they do alright out of it as well.

Our democracy will not mature or develop while it is dominated by the Eton.

Eton was founded during the dying embers of feudalism and in the full glare of divine right.

When this government talks about ‘the people’, they refer to a different species to themselves. ‘The People’ are common people, the ruling class are literally a class above, separate and distinct. What applies to the common people, does not apply to them. The common people are there to support, maintain, and do the bidding of them.

We were conquered by a right royal land grabbing greedy bastard in 1066, and we’ve been ruled over by greedy grabbing bastards with a sense of divine right to the kingdom ever since.

I'm not on about the shagging about, just the corrupt, self serving, hand in the till shit.
The hand in the till stuff has been running for several months with little impact. At least not in Hartlepool.
I was responding to the OP's front page Sun splash post.
Here is the clue. A Tory rag devotes a whole colour front page to naughty boy Matt knowing full well it's readers don't give a flying one. It's just entertainment.
If you were to mention tax rises or threatening triple lock pensions then your traditional Tories might begin to emanate from the woodwork methinks.
Tiggers having fun is not going to hurt a Tory. Responses from other faiths will vary.

If you were to mention tax rises or threatening triple lock pensions then your traditional Tories might begin to emanate from the woodwork methinks.

This is the aspect I don’t understand. I just don’t get why people are not furious about their tax money being siphoned/misappropriated/stolen. I guess for a lot of people on PAYE tax is an abstract concept, even more so those on benefits, pensions etc. For many of us it isn’t. I submitted my tax return a couple of weeks ago and I’m now in the process of paying a years worth. I’m livid about this whole Tory kleptocracy thing as I’m basically honest. I’m too dumb to be crooked. As an example I chose to pay back the 2nd SEISS grant as my business had recovered by the end of that period (I obviously didn’t take the 3rd or 4th).

I have always viewed taxation almost as a badge of honour. Taxation = civilisation etc. A sign you are doing ok. It is how you give back for a better society, how you support those in need, build transportation infrastructure, art galleries, museums etc. As such I submit a straight tax return. The knowledge that crooked thieving shit like Hancock, Jenrick, Johnson, Gove and the rest of their elitist and entirely parasitic party are till-dipping at my expense honestly makes me want to take a baseball bat to the nearest Conservative Club. They are just totally taking the piss and laughing in our faces as they do so. Literally £bns of money that we give in good faith misappropriated, stolen, even paid out for a shag.

The only thing I can legitimately do is to fund The Good Law Project, so that is my response. I strongly suggest everyone else who has had their tax thieved by this bunch of lying crooks does the same.

I liked this one- boasting of his family values while forgetting his own party leader is the most egregious example of hat he’s complaining about-

“The Conservative MP for North Norfolk, Duncan Baker, on Saturday called for British health secretary Matt Hancock to quit, telling the Eastern Daily Press that politicians in high public office should act with “appropriate morals and ethics”.

“Matt Hancock, on a number of measures, has fallen short of that. As an MP who is a devoted family man, married for 12 years with a wonderful wife and children, standards and integrity matter to me,” he said.
I wonder what we’ll find out (in due course) about Duncan Baker, MP. The ones that ramble on about their high standards and integrity always seem a bit more suspect than the average.

I'll take odds on Hancock being finished by Monday. Initially I thought they'd ride it out, if only because Johnson needs someone more dense than he is to take the rap - but this is rap time, I reckon after the Sunday interviews tomorrow.

If there is such a well-documented history of dodgy, self-serving contracts on the part of the Tory government, is there not the possibility in the UK for the judiciary to open an investigation?

Defrauding the tax payer, lying about carehomes and overseeing thousands of unnecessary deaths while lining the pockets of his friends and family - (see share holdings of companies 'awarded' contracts) have not done him much harm. He is needed as Johnson's shield for the enquiry, but I suspect a few re-runs over the w/e of his pious hypocrisy over Ferguson and any further revelations might cause enough discomfort. He is finished as a credible HS, in fact he probably has been for sometime but now he just has joke status and that won't suit the remaining Tories with any sense of standards, admittedly not a large number.

I wouldn't bet on it though, the bar has been lowered to such an extent by Johnson and his toadies are so invested in their man - it will take a while for the cuts to start causing severe blood loss. But they will, they always do and you just know Johnson cannot control himself, never mind the rag-tag of lightweights he needs as cover.

advertisement

Back