advertisement

Is this for real?

It really is no different to numerous other "things" offered (and presumably sold), over the past several years (and probably longer).

Crazy no? Its been discussed on pfm before and we even had photos of what was inside the box. I particularly like the prices of the cables that go nowhere.

We still have snake oil sales people no?

A fool and his money........

Cheers,

DV

I'd like to see that!
Google image search is your friend:

https://www.google.com/search?q=ent...WOZMAKHVP-BccQ_AUoAXoECAEQAw&biw=1442&bih=931

16938-e1f0d3c1b06ee55f28e2b3a697e671a9.jpg

index.php

They seem to mostly vary based on the number of metal bars chucked in and the prettiness of the 'earth' (mixed with crystals, black sand, ground up fairies).

Here is someone who tells us if they work, or does he, says nothing really one way or the other, only thing he does say is the Scots don't speak English :eek:

Google image search is your friend:

https://www.google.com/search?q=ent...WOZMAKHVP-BccQ_AUoAXoECAEQAw&biw=1442&bih=931

16938-e1f0d3c1b06ee55f28e2b3a697e671a9.jpg

index.php

They seem to mostly vary based on the number of metal bars chucked in and the prettiness of the 'earth' (mixed with crystals, black sand, ground up fairies).

While I cannot substantiate this in any way, the devices at least look like they were created by someone who believes they should work. Which is to say, regardless of whether or not they are hokum, I don't think they are deliberate snakeoil.

That said, I think they're hokum.

Lol, I just re-read that link to their advert in the first post. They're making a massive mark up on the products, but can't even be bothered to check their punctuation or spelling. :rolleyes:

o.k. I'm a grammar Nazi. So, sue me.

I see this sort of esoterica as basically New Age Audio - like healing crystals and courses to open your chakras.

To me it's bonkers but I don't really see the harm.

Agreed. It isn’t trying to force anything on anyone, and judging by the pictures they are ‘open source’ now too, e.g. a couple of bits of stripped 2.5mm twin & earth copper wire, a 4mm socket and I can turn the cat’s litter tray into one.

To be honest corporate control things like MQA, ultra-cheap planned obsolescence landfill crap from China (DAC of the month club etc) etc bug me far more than this sort of stuff. Clearly not something I’d consider myself, but I’m no fascist/authoritarian so I don’t have any interest in dictating how others spend their money, plus it all looks appropriately biodegradable. I just hope no one would ever consider using such a thing as a substitute for mains earth. I assume it comes with adequate disclaimers in that regard.

The hi-fi world seems to need a constant supply of new reassuringly expensive BS to believe in.

The sad thing is not that some super rich ‘audiophiles’ buy these things - after all, they can afford it - it’s that less well-heeled people sometimes get hooked into it and spend money on it to the detriment of themselves and their family’s lives.

advertisement

Back