advertisement

Brexit: give me a positive effect... III

Status
Not open for further replies.
But what happened to equality throughout the UK? Your region has the lowest per capita economic output in the U.K. and it’s going to collapse further when Nissan ups sticks. Are you going to roll your sleeves up and man the pumps or just provide a running commentary?

But what happened to equality throughout the UK? Your region has the lowest per capita economic output in the U.K. and it’s going to collapse further when Nissan ups sticks. Are you going to roll your sleeves up and man the pumps or just provide a running commentary?
It is unlikely Nissan will end production of Qashqai and some Renault models any time soon. Any comments on reducing the deficit?

I wonder if the 54/46% independence split reflects the SNP proposal to give up independence by rejoining the EU? Was it about a million Scots who voted leave?
Looking at this snapshot of finances independence looks like fantasy.
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...8-deficit-higher-than-uk-as-a-whole-last-year

The law of unintended Brexit consequences or as someone is fond of saying “who knows what the future will bring”. One thing is certain though- the Brexit fantasy never materialised but the consequences sure as hell will.

Even LeaveHQ can see the serious issues ahead. Their disciples must be incomprehensibly stupid if they continue to not see it.

https://twitter.com/LeaveHQ/status/1279871372265734147

Tweet Number 8 made me laugh:
LeaveHQ said:
One could very easily conclude that the Tories simply haven't the first idea what they're doing, and haven't even begun to understand the dynamics or the complexity of trade. I've been watching closely for any sign of intelligent life but the trade minister is Liz Truss.

I’m missing those more insightful questions- why are them German motors so expensive? and why does Stanley Johnson need a villa in Greece when Whitley Bay would be sufficient?

There won't be a million now three years down the line, and the sh1t show it's going to be plainly evident.
The Scots aren't thick.
Do remember the f***ing Tories are the party of opposition up here due to the wholesale collapse of support for Labour so maybe we're not all so smart.
If the main Westminster parties got their act together(*) and ran the UK more effectively, the support for an independent Scotland would probably wither away.

(*) Independence is therefore a virtual certainty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back