advertisement

The pfm Lego Investment Challenge

The Liebherr excavator is great fun, and with three motors, every part of it works!
Control from the bluetooth app works well.
Not sure the crane works as such?
Just finishing off Mars Perseverance which was a nice surprise on the 25th.

The Liebherr excavator is great fun, and with three motors, every part of it works!
Control from the bluetooth app works well.
Not sure the crane works as such?
Just finishing off Mars Perseverance which was a nice surprise on the 25th.

I have a built and then de-built excavator, in numbered bags and in it's box (loads of photos)! It's taking up A LOT of room in case anyone wants it. šŸ˜‡

I'd like Lego to release another iconic aircraft to accompany the Concorde. Something like a B-747, A-380 or a relic like the DC-3 - with retractable landing gear, flaps and control surfaces like the Concorde has, of course.

I'd like Lego to release another iconic aircraft to accompany the Concorde. Something like a B-747, A-380 or a relic like the DC-3 - with retractable landing gear, flaps and control surfaces like the Concorde has, of course.

we are waiting for a Chinook

Having built the Disney Tribute Camera, Jazz Quartet and The Great Wave before Christmas, it's now time for the big one: Concorde!

I'm two bags in and, as is often the case, I think Lego are doing it wrong. The first gear mechanism is locked - what's the point in that? But as is often the case, Lego invariably are right and it's me who simply thinks they're wrong. We'll see...

EDIT: I'm wrong. The mechanism just got unlocked. I guess it was just a temporary brace lol

Last edited:
The Titanic, Himeji Castle and Disney Tribute:

KU3gHRk.jpg

HPslqd7.jpg

EClUnKr.jpg

ox1nF0S.jpg

1zO1mVO.jpg

advertisement

Back