advertisement

RIP Captain Tom

I afraid in corrupt 2023 Britain this is what happens.

I even wonder if I was in her position whether I’d be the same, I seriously hope not but there’s an overwhelming urge for people to have things these days.

Every since the tories hollowed out the charity commission, the level of fraud has gone up as have the number of fake charities which are being used to launder money or shuffle money around to evade tax being paid. It's very unusual to have someone who is quite open about using the money from the charity inappropriately for what allegedly looks she thinks that money is her's to use as she pleases dressed up as services rendered.

I afraid in corrupt 2023 Britain this is what happens.

I even wonder if I was in her position whether I’d be the same, I seriously hope not but there’s an overwhelming urge for people to have things these days.

Anyone who says they aren't selfish is a liar. It's a built-in survival instinct. If it wasn't, we'd give everything we have away. This is a question of morels, would you take money from a charity, knowing it was going to help people in need? I think most here wouldn't be able to live with themselves - I know I would feel like a really sh*tty person, and I don't want to feel like that.
People who do stuff like this are just vermin.

advertisement

Back