advertisement

A thread to catalogue the eloquence, dignity, diplomacy and wisdom of Boris Johnson: IV VONC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to place your bets. My money is on someone who’s so far kept their head down. Maybe Raab, Hunt, Truss.

According to what's being reported, he'll stay as PM until the party conference in October. He could cause quite a bit of chaos between now and thn, but Raab seems pathetically inadequate as a substitute.

Boris Johnson will resign as Conservative leader today - he will continue as Prime Minister until the autumn.

A Conservative leadership race will take place this summer and a new Prime Minister will be in place in time for the Tory party conference in October.

According to what's being reported, he'll stay as PM until the party conference in October. He could cause quite a bit of chaos between now and thn, but Raab seems pathetically inadequate as a substitute.
If Raab was going to stand as replacement in the election he couldn’t take over.

Any thoughts on a worthy replacement to lead us all out of this shit storm ?

None of those sh1ts who needed to wait until it was in their personal interest to do what they should have done months ago. Anyone remotely suitable will never get the vote of the UKIP activists who infiltrated and took over the Tories at local level from 2016.

Screenshot-2022-07-07-at-09-34-48-tamzin-outhwaite-on-Twitter.png

https://twitter.com/mouthwaite

Time to place your bets. My money is on someone who’s so far kept their head down. Maybe Raab, Hunt, Truss.

None of them have kept their heads down. Every last one of them has stood behind corruption, embezzlement, racism, the breaking of national and international law, the trashing of our economy, our human rights etc. You really can’t whitewash this shit.

PS As ever I encourage people to consider donating to Good Law Project. The pressure to hold this government to account if anything needs to be ramped up if they try to conceal their corruption, law-breaking and erosion of our basic human rights behind a quieter more stealthy leader. I am in zero doubt the criminality will continue, as will the Trump/Tea Party trajectory. That is all embedded at the party donor/owner level. The direction towards fascism will continue just as it will with the US Republican Party.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back