advertisement

what was the last piece of hifi you bought

51988844830_376a06e737_c.jpg

Marantz CD-52 Mk2. £10 from my local charity shop. No remote (yet) but seems to work perfectly, even with CD-Rs, and the draw mech is smooth too!

51988844830_376a06e737_c.jpg

Marantz CD-52 Mk2. £10 from my local charity shop. No remote (yet) but seems to work perfectly, even with CD-Rs, and the draw mech is smooth too!
Good spot! Love charity shops and the like. Got my mint JPW Minims for £9.99 at CC. Feel a little guilty at CC sometimes that I’m benefiting from someone’s misfortune though.

Fretbuzz's (who was great to deal with) 2Qute, just need to let it defrost now after a best part of a week in transit with EVRi.

20220408120807-33bca4fb-me.jpg

Got it set up now and my wife has stole the HiFi for the afternoon while she goes through her music collection via it, there's a noticeable improvement over the CXN v2 analogue out.

Last edited:
A little Topping D50S DAC and companion P50 power supply. Can finally blutooth stream Spotify from my phone to the kitchen system :)

dqWadyXl.jpg

Well spotted :)

There's a 1 and 2 in there - both bought used about 15{?) years ago. Hard to argue against the value I've got out of them over the years.

There's also an LK240, Spark and Kairn that replaced the above still in service in the main system elsewhere.

Well spotted :)

There's a 1 and 2 in there - both bought used about 15{?) years ago. Hard to argue against the value I've got out of them over the years.

There's also an LK240, Spark and Kairn that replaced the above still in service in the main system elsewhere.

I recognise LKs :D every time I walk into the conservatory…..triamped Briks, LK electronics!

advertisement

Back