• I am optimistic- I think that the UK and EU wll manage a working agreement

Votes: 44 40.0%
  • I am pessimistic - I don't see any EU or UK willingness to make a deal

Votes: 66 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry. John 'Getting out of the EU can be quick and easy – the UK holds most of the cards in any negotiation' Redwood (who is never wrong about Brexit) has the answer:

John Redwood@johnredwood
French closure of ports owing to CV19 whilst we are in the single market is bad news. Time to use the lorry parks we have built. We rely on imports too much. Let’s grow and make more at home.
6:39 am · 21 Dec 2020·Twitter Web App

I'm assuming if I plant one today, I'll have sprouts aplenty by Friday? And certainly enough for 31 December onwards?

One has to admire Redwood's ability to produce practical plans under pressure, thus quickly solving any crisis he might have helped create.

The 'new' Covid strain almost certainly exists in France and elsewhere but who can blame the French for wanting to use it against the UK. Brexit means Brexit.

I guess that other countries don’t want it to pop up everywhere uncontrolled and try to isolate it. It might well be everywhere in the UK now since people traveled from London this weekend going home for Xmas.

This ban does harm the EU food industry strongly. It is not something against the UK.

Don't worry. John 'Getting out of the EU can be quick and easy – the UK holds most of the cards in any negotiation' Redwood (who is never wrong about Brexit) has the answer:

John Redwood@johnredwood
French closure of ports owing to CV19 whilst we are in the single market is bad news. Time to use the lorry parks we have built. We rely on imports too much. Let’s grow and make more at home.

I'm assuming if I plant one today, I'll have sprouts aplenty by Friday? And certainly enough for 31 December onwards?

One has to admire Redwood's ability to produce practical plans under pressure, thus quickly solving any crisis he might have helped create.
You’ve had 4 1/2 years to sort out growing your own sprouts. :) You would even have the sprout tops and that’s the best bit.

Boris deciding to place his career over the country pushed Brexit vote over the line. I'm sure he will sort everything out.

John Redwood@johnredwood

e.
Yes, no problem. I'm happy to report the satsumas in the garden here in Leeds are bursting with fruit. Just grow your own.

actually sprouts might be the one thing you *can* get. Lincolnshire has piles of them.

The European Research Group- Covid Recovery Group ( same membership) demand that Covid restrictions are lifted so the economy can open up while simultaneously demanding we blow up negotiations so we can shut the economy down.

^ if only the people who advocate no Covid restrictions actually get Covid and no-one else that would be great.

The European Research Group- Covid Recovery Group ( same membership) demand that Covid restrictions are lifted so the economy can open up while simultaneously demanding we blow up negotiations so we can shut the economy down.

CHAOS. Total and utter CHAOS.

I’m not especially interested in posting about you. I only ever address you in reply to a post where you were addressing me. If you stop posting snide remarks directed at me nobody will ever see a post from me to you, or one that refers to you because there won’t be one from you to reply to.

Give it a try.

Oh dear, Oh dear what are you droning on about now.
That is false. You responded directly to me on a reply I made to someone else.
The following discourse followed your usual formulaic responses that you use to engage with multiple posters. When your snide remarks are batted away you progress to plan B which normally mirrors your reply above.

I manage to transverse this forum and others happily without issue by and large with the exception of yourself. You always end up having this type of conversation on at least a weekly basis with many posters.

You really need to self reflect. If you stop posting snide remarks directed at me in this instance nobody will ever see a post from me to you, or one that refers to you because there won’t be one from you to reply to.
Give it a try

If rumours of Johnson planning to quit in Jan have any substance, this would be entirely in character. Trash the place, **** off, then leave the recovery to somebody else.

John Redwood@johnredwood

If we could make something profitable from reprocessed lorry driver waste, we'd be onto a winner.

If rumours of Johnson planning to quit in Jan have any substance, this would be entirely in character. Trash the place, **** off, then leave the recovery to somebody else.

Isn't that exactly what Cameron did. I don't see Bojo as a man to dig himself into a hole and stay there to help dig himself and everybody else out. He will disappear into the chat show/after dinner speeches and straight banana journalism asap.

John Redwood@johnredwood

With a much smaller population, everyone digging up their gardens and rationing we didn’t manage self sufficiency in WWII, WE’d find it impossible now.

Looks like Nige is blaming China for Christmas being cancelled...I don't know who Chen Weihua is but i echo his sentiment and advice.

EprvTYzXIAIrHBt

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back