advertisement

fantasy football

I am currently 15th out of 15 in the works league. I have been at this spot since it started except for one week where I was 14th.

I dislike football.

That doesn't show up on the App, just seen it on the web-site.

It says I came 13th, then I clicked on the Prize Winners tab, I came third! (I guess the others used triple captain etc.) Looks like I could have won a tee-shirt!!! \o/

My son will be jealous, he's been playing Fantasy football for years and never got that lucky. In his work league he's been banned from playing anyone from the 'big six' as he keeps on winning it, he's currently second. He also had three Leicester players but not the same ones apart from Vardy.

You win some (week 10, see previous post), you lose some.

I've had 3 Liverpool players in my team most of the season. The week they didn't play they were all on the bench and I fluked 55 points.

This week, I chose Mane as my captain and went for triple captain, he got me a princely 3 points. My total only beat one other player in the pfm league and he had no Liverpool players (presumably an Everton fan).

You win some (week 10, see previous post), you lose some.

I've had 3 Liverpool players in my team most of the season. The week they didn't play they were all on the bench and I fluked 55 points.

This week, I chose Mane as my captain and went for triple captain, he got me a princely 3 points. My total only beat one other player in the pfm league and he had no Liverpool players (presumably an Everton fan).
You presume correctly :)

Reactions: BJP
So anyway in a weeks time our company league has like an open season where we can swap players for a limited time at no cost to our 40 transfer thing.

Here is my team

006tNbRwgy1gbfc6hq60jj30up0u0npd.jpg

Feel free to help me out of 15th position where I have been since I started this shit game.

I'm no expert (despite my current lofty position in our league which seems to be more luck than judgement).

Drop erikson as he has left spurs.
Get more Liverpool or man city players e.g. Alexander-Arnold or de Bruyne

Reactions: vuk
Reminder to refresh your teams for the re-start.

Unlimited transfers allowed.

If we're talking about the premier league version, I've just tried to do some transfers and it's told me to come back later, it's too busy doing updates.

The premier league have made a complete arse of this restart, it should have been ready days ago.

They couldn't run a bath.

If we're talking about the premier league version, I've just tried to do some transfers and it's told me to come back later, it's too busy doing updates.

The premier league have made a complete arse of this restart, it should have been ready days ago.

They couldn't run a bath.
The deadline for this game week was 17.00 hrs.

High scoring week 30+ all round, it is hotting up at the top :)

Gameweek 31+ starts today at 18:00 with Leicester hosting the mighty Seagulls so get your updates in by 17:00.

I’ve played my wildcard and made 12 changes which was easy, a lot more difficult to pick 11 for this gameweek.

I'm finding it hard to adapt to these new long game weeks with no time between them. Completely forgot that I've still got a wildcard to play. Still, they did score 69 points last week, so it wasn't too bad :), but then everybody else in my league apart from one guy outscored me :eek: The top guy got over 100 points.

I've taken a big risk on Jimenez as he does blow hot and cold but at least he's better than Ighalo of Man U. Substitute indeed :p

Good luck for later everyone, we nearly didn’t make it this far, if Sterling gets a treble hat-trick I’m in with a shout for the title !

I need another Southampton v Leicester score to even stand a chance.

Too many games have implications for one or both teams so I don't expect many high scoring games today.

I’ve gone with the sentimental choice of David Silva as captain, almost sold KDB to get him in but ditched Fernandes instead.

advertisement

Back