advertisement

The Ongoing UKIP PR Disaster Thread (Part II)

Yep. He loves the Queen, but slagged off both her mother and her son. If we had a proper monarchy, he'd be in the Tower awaiting a horrible death.
Her mother was Scottish, so fair game to that turd. He's actually speaking in Dundee on Sept. 12th so I think a right royal welcome is in order...
(why the f**k would he come here, this ain't Brexit country)

Quick reminder that Farage is Brexit Party Ltd, not UKIP.
It’s all the same pig pen. The followers will swill around between the Tory Party, UKIP and the Brexit Company. Nigel’s pretending to put distance between himself and the racist pong coming off UKIP at the moment- wouldn’t want to get any of the offensive splatter on his moleskin collared coat.
Dick Braines, the new Führer has said Tommy Yaxley Lenin is a political prisoner and innocent and that Britain is full of Muslim no go areas. He also looks like a dodgy Essex second hand car dealer-

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Her mother was Scottish, so fair game to that turd. He's actually speaking in Dundee on Sept. 12th so I think a right royal welcome is in order...
(why the f**k would he come here, this ain't Brexit country)
Aw shame, the turd has cancelled his Dundee gammonfest. Reports of the phone box being already occupied are being bandied about.

I was s-o-o looking forward to some Brexit Bukake too...

Can you imagine Father, looking up at your husband, and him standing over you with his lad in his hand, wanting you to degrade yourself?
God almighty can you imagine that Father? Can you picture it there Father?
Oh get a good mental picture of it. Can you see him there? Ready to do the business?

Real Bad Boys of Brexit -

Party Leader, Dick Braines fired party chair who then suspends him after she’s fired..because he refused to turn up to his own party conference.

“The news comes after Braine was accused of a “complete insult” in response to his decision to boycott his own party conference amid low-ticket sales. Ukip, notorious for its public spats, was engulfed in yet another last month when it failed to sell more than 450 tickets to its two-day conference”.

I hope it's real...

9026d7e734c70374341f59dae309b5b455212b88_2_780x998.jpeg

Delightful postscript to the rise and fall of Ukip. Banks forced to hand over £162k that he- get this- tried to use European Law to dodge,

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...paying-162000-tax-bill?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

Arron Banks, the businessman and Ukip party donor, has failed in his attempt to use European human rights laws to dismiss a £162,000 tax bill.

The Brexit-backing millionaire has been resisting an HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) assessment that he owes the money for an inheritance tax liability on political donations to UKIP”.

advertisement

Back