advertisement

Election night 2019 / aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm what is more likely to be a breach of the AUP, calling someone a 'bellend' or 'Brexit boy'?

Looks like you are getting the Brexit you voted for going by the exit poll, I don't expect a reply as I'm sure you're off to celebrate.
I should have said yup on reflection as I was saying, oh yes what a bellend, after the positive comments I made about Corbyn. Sarcasm.

I was not calling anyone here, including you, a bellend so your personal remark breaches the AUP.

I will not be celebrating any victory by Boris as I have been traveling the width & breadth of the country for a few weeks in opposition. What a waste of time.

The markets certainly like the poll. It appears the adults have spoken. Momentum can go back to school.

Nobody is a winner here except the stock markets, even the idiots that voted tory are going to lose out.

Scotland will be independent within 2 years and we'll be out of Europe.

Quite brave of John McDonnell to subject himself to a grilling by Andrew Neil, but I don’t buy his suggestion that the result is due to Brexit, or that the Labour Party is centre-left.

You're absolutely dead wrong. Do you think life long Labour voters in constituencies in the north and midlands would even piss on a Tory if he were on fire?

It was absolutely a single issue 'Brexit Election'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back